Author Topic: TM7 Have you....  (Read 2787 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: TM7 Have you....
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2008, 11:56:44 PM »
HEH. Wish I had a bunch of money. I'd buy all the stock I could in aluminum foil. I'd be rich just off some of you. I hear that if ya change those tinfoil hats every hour, it helps deflect those invisible rays much better. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
You laugh now about the nwo you will be crying soon.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 01:42:17 AM »
TM7 what is NIST and what do they do?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 07:55:33 AM »

Your joking right...   "National Institute of Standards and Technology".  Had you read the first line of the NIST report you would have known that...

For those of you who bought the Official Story hook line and sinker... do not respond to this post again or I will delete your post just that simple.

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 08:08:03 AM »
For those who are interested; I know this is a long article but many of the things that I have a problem with in the official conspiracy are pointed out and it is a good read.

9/11:
The Myth and the Reality
DAVID RAY GRIFFIN (Authorized Version) 30mar2006

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2006/911-Myth-Reality-Griffin30mar06.htm
― Albert Einstein

Offline jk3006

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Contributor
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 08:12:33 AM »
Here's a short article debunking some of the main points as purported by the 911 commission and government agencies.  For you sceptics, this is a relatively short and easy read.  So go ahead and read it.  Be brave.  Go ahead and do it.  Don't make excuses for why you won't read it.  Are you open-minded?  Then go ahead and read it!

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2006/911-Myth-Reality-Griffin30mar06.htm

Offline jk3006

• Contributor
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 08:13:25 AM »
No way, Matt.  You and I both posted that at virtually the same time.  You can delete my post if you'd like to.

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 08:24:54 AM »
No way, Matt.  You and I both posted that at virtually the same time.  You can delete my post if you'd like to.
nah leave both maybe someone will read and understand it... but the nay Sayers only want to laugh and ridicule those of us who question our government and its account of what happen...

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline jk3006

• Contributor
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2008, 09:25:05 AM »
The words I was looking for are "...the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence."

However, this was not in the 911 Commission, but the FEMA report on the WTC builldings.  Their statement quoted above was directed at building 7.  Remember, the 911 Commission  left building 7 out of their report.  I guess it wasn't important enough to mention, just like William Rodriguez's testimony wasn't important enough, etc...

Here is the link to the FEMA report: http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf

Chapter 5, page 31, sixth paragraph down.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2008, 09:31:16 AM »
Didn't read everyone's post but i see stations often use old footage as background for a story.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2008, 09:35:00 AM »
Matt the question was for TM7 I happen to deal with NIST in my profession every day. One thing i have noticed about TM is that he talks a good game and uses alot of facts to cloud the untruths.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2008, 11:28:44 AM »

Your joking right...   "National Institute of Standards and Technology".  Had you read the first line of the NIST report you would have known that...

For those of you who bought the Official Story hook line and sinker... do not respond to this post again or I will delete your post just that simple.

Matt

So much for a rational discusion. You're on your own. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2008, 04:46:54 PM »
Space men did it with there time machine...lol   :D
So you dont find it odd that they are talking about a building collasp before it happen?

Matt

No. The trade towers had already fallen, there was a lot of damage to # 7, of course it would be in the scope of discussion and possibility that it too might collapse. I'm on S  L  O  W  dialup, I don't attempt to look at videos. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

What I have a problem with is, it would of taken thousands of people to pull off such a feat. I doubt not one person would of come foeward. The conspiracy theory is something I have a problem with.
I just don't buy into it one bit.

YEP, agreed. A bunch of hooey dreamed up by the mentally challenged for the hate America crowd. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

HEH. Wish I had a bunch of money. I'd buy all the stock I could in aluminum foil. I'd be rich just off some of you. I hear that if ya change those tinfoil hats every hour, it helps deflect those invisible rays much better. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Matt

So much for a rational discusion. You're on your own. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

powederman, I have put up with your crap for quite some time by over looking you and remembering that you are a closed minded ignorant individual but I am done doing so.... You would not know a rational discussion if it jumped up and bit you in the ass. You do not have the fortitude that it takes to think rational or for yourself and seem to be quite content living in a fantasy world were governments don’t lie or kill there own for money and more power. Well sir you go right ahead and live in that little fantasy world and when the “man” comes knocking on your door to tell you how you are going to live from this point own… ask him if he wants a tinfoil hat…

Stop using your slow ass internet connection as an excuse to stay ignorant… it like your childish ridicule is getting old. If you truly had a desire to know the truth or to prove your irrational opinion you could find other ways to get your information or spend the time that it takes to do it… you have none because in your mind you are right and don’t want to be wrong nor could you be wrong… I was there… when TM7 first posted these things I was one of those laughing at him and calling him a conspiracy nut… Well I set out to prove him wrong to only find out that I could not… It was truly a mind blowing moment for me when I realized this... and after months of research I started to rethink many things and research them only to find out many of the things I knew to be right were not and many of the things I had laughed at and ridiculed were plausible and might even have some merit to them… It was not until I made the decision not to be ignorant that I over came my ignorance… you too will have to at some point make this decision and the longer you wait the more of a chance that you will be making it from the grave or a concentration camp… All the information in the world is at your finger tips and all you have to do is have to guts to sort it out and use it… It has been prophesized by many religions that a one world order is coming and that you either do as they say or die… Do you think that this ruling power is going to come from grass roots or such?  No, it comes from the power structure that is already in place…

Now if you would like to have rational discussions about this or any other topic I would be glad to oblige you… but if all you want to do is ridicule and poke fun at others with a difference of opinion then don’t post again… Beat me with truth and facts… that is the only way you will ever do it… Prove me wrong or at least try or stay away from threads were I am posting.

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline powderman

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2008, 11:18:07 PM »
matt. You, tm7, and ms are welcome to your own little fantasy world. I wouldn't dream of rocking your little boat. I work for a living, don't have time to spend endless hours reading fiction dreamed up by the hate America crowd. Enjoy.  POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline jk3006

• Contributor
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2008, 03:45:13 AM »
matt. You, tm7, and ms are welcome to your own little fantasy world. I wouldn't dream of rocking your little boat. I work for a living, don't have time to spend endless hours reading fiction dreamed up by the hate America crowd. Enjoy.  POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is a proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance – that principle is condemnation before investigation."
                                                                                     -Herbert Spencer

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him."
                                                                   -Proverbs 18:13 (KJV)

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."
                                                       -Adolf Hitler

"Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. ...voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
                                                                                  -Hermann Göring

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2008, 04:17:08 AM »
jk3006 Great post! If a person dont want to believe in the idea that we are being led down the primrose path then refuse to read any history book. They all show how it happens. It is not the capitals of other countrys you should fear, but your own.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2008, 04:30:47 AM »
Yeah yeah whatever!  ::) All that rational talk and logic just doesn't make any sense!  :o Ignorance is bliss, and some obviously choose to live in bliss instead of reality.  ::)

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Casull

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2008, 05:56:19 AM »
When the conspiracy people show me something that passes the common sense test, I'll consider it.  But this whole thread started off with something as simple as a reporter "accidentally" getting secret intell before the building collapsed, and NOBODY in the media picked up on it.  I dislike most in the media and have very little respect for many of them, but I have to admit that even they aren't that stupid, and they sure as hell have no love or respect for President Bush that would compel their silence on this matter.  Again, it comes down to common sense.  It's kind of like the conspiracy people always harping that "jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel", even though plenty of good engineers have clearly stated that steel doesn't have to melt to be significantly weakened by heat, or that if you introduce enough oxygen, even wood will burn hot enough to forge iron.  Again, common sense.  I've seen things happen that were improbable, but no conspiracies were involved.  It's always just a matter of time before the improbable happens.  It has to eventually.  And, before you tinfoil hat types ask, NO I don't accept everything that the government tells me (and very litttle at all if it's coming from a democrat), but until I see some evidence that passes the smell test, your rantings just remind me of an X Files episode.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2008, 08:22:19 AM »
The mass media supports the Bush neocon movements to the tee...in fact the neocons literally own the media, otherwise how do you figure Bush could get away with all the screwups he has done the last 8 years without deep journalism on his case.? Bush doesn't run anything...he's sales staff only.

So, if nobody knew #7 was going to come down in 7 sec completely having just minor damage and fire

With "facts" like these, you're making it tooooooo easy to just blow you off.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2008, 10:54:45 AM »
The mass media supports the Bush neocon movements to the tee...in fact the neocons literally own the media, otherwise how do you figure Bush could get away with all the screwups he has done the last 8 years without deep journalism on his case.? Bush doesn't run anything...he's sales staff only.

So, if nobody knew #7 was going to come down in 7 sec completely having just minor damage and fire

With "facts" like these, you're making it tooooooo easy to just blow you off.   ::)

Please tell me how much research you have done on the subject... I suspect the answer is none...

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline powderman

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »
CASULL. Well said, I agree. POWDERMAN.  :-X :-X

Offline Casull

« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2008, 05:57:01 PM »
Please tell me how much research you have done on the subject... I suspect the answer is none...

Matt, I don't need to do ANY research to know that someone that throws out as a "fact" the ludicrous statement that the mass media "supports the Bush neocon movements" is a few straws short of a bail.  I'm surprised that you can even entertain such nonsense.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2008, 06:46:15 PM »

Matt, I don't need to do ANY research to know that someone that throws out as a "fact" the ludicrous statement that the mass media "supports the Bush neocon movements" is a few straws short of a bail.  I'm surprised that you can even entertain such nonsense.   ::)

Really... Then please explain to me why it is that the main stream media do not attack bush over his unconstitutional executive orders or presidential directives? Why is it that they say nothing of the secret meetings he has with foreign leaders to give away this country... they may not like him but they are not going to say something unless it is approved from the top...

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline jk3006

• Contributor
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2008, 07:27:20 PM »
Along the same lines...  Please show me where in the mainstream media there is current discussion of the 2 trillion of bailout money that is unaccounted for?  Please show me where in the mainstream media there is talk of the Amero, NAFTA super highway, and North American Union?  Acutally, this was very briefly touched upon, but it should be a BIG story! 

The mainstream media isn't very good at writing up stories based upon REAL news.  Most of the headline stories are ridiculous non-news.  Where are the stories on the Bilderberg meetings, CFR, Trilateral Commission, and Bohemian Grove connections?   

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2008, 04:41:02 AM »
I have one final question for the conspracy theory fellows and I would just love to hear an answer on it. If this conspiracy thing was so big and so far reaching, why are the top consriracy people still alive? If this thing is so big and so far reaching what would stop this conspiracy from causing the conspiracy fellows  from having an accident? Just simple plain old common sence.

TM7 I'll even take you and MS off ignore for a little while to see your answers.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2008, 05:11:36 AM »
I have one final question for the conspracy theory fellows and I would just love to hear an answer on it. If this conspiracy thing was so big and so far reaching, why are the top consriracy people still alive? If this thing is so big and so far reaching what would stop this conspiracy from causing the conspiracy fellows from having an accident? Just simple plain old common sence.

TM7 I'll even take you and MS off ignore for a little while to see your answers.

What makes you think that the people that had true evidence of a conspiracy haven't been silenced already?  The rest of us "conspiracy nuts" can be ignored effectively because the sheeple blindly follow what ever that dummy box in their living room tells them.  As long as the masses choose to remain ignorant then there is no reason to shut up the truth seekers.  We are of no threat just yet.  I think if people in the masses opened their eyes and took time to do a little research then we would be playing a whole different ball game with a lot more "accidents".

Heather

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2008, 06:26:49 AM »
I think I will sit back and watch this for a little longer before taking a side ,it is good .
BUT (a very big BUT ) Was not one of the big reasons for the second amnd. not to protect ourselves from such as ya'll are debating ? If so why is it so far fetched ?
Maybe I did take a side , sorry ! but wouldn't a better ? be why can't it happen ?

Offline jk3006

• Contributor
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2008, 07:05:54 AM »
I have one final question for the conspracy theory fellows and I would just love to hear an answer on it. If this conspiracy thing was so big and so far reaching, why are the top consriracy people still alive? If this thing is so big and so far reaching what would stop this conspiracy from causing the conspiracy fellows  from having an accident? Just simple plain old common sence.

I don't think it's that hard most of the time to silence people.  First, the lower level people that hard a part in organzing 911 probably had no idea that they were even a part of a bigger event until after the fact.  Guranteed, some of them have come out into the 'open' to talk about it.  Don't expect to hear them in the mainstream, however.  One example is William Rodriguez, but the 911 commission absolutely would not take his testimony.  They would not!  UNBELIEVABLE!!  It just shows how one-sided/biased that commission was.

People like Rumsfeld, Chaney, Bush, and others higher-ups didn't get to be in the positions they're in without having proven to the NWO elite that they're 'trustworthy' of the task.  We know that they're not going to leak anything.  They don't need to be 'shut up', so to speak.  If a person took the time to listen to E. Howard Hunt's message to his son that he recorded from his death bed you would be amazed at some of the terms he used when talking about the JFK assissination and his role in it.  He said that he was "a bench player" and "known for his honesty".  Not honesty as in truthfullness, but honesty as in loyalty to the power structure that he was apart of.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that many governments all throughout history have resorted to false-flag terrorist events to heighten people's insecurity and maximize fear towards an enemy, whether that enemy be real or imagined.  Some examples are Hitler's burning of the Reichstag building that he blamed on his political adversaries, even though declassified documents have shown that he did it to increase his power and influence.  He then set up another event in order to have the excuse to attack Poland.  There was the deliberate sinking of the Lusitania (as in American and British leaders wanted it sunk), Peal Harbor (FDR knew about it in advance), LBJ and the Gulf of Tonkin incident, the documents of Operation Northwoods (that never happened), and now 911.  And we can be assured that there will be more in the future.    

Also, I quoted Hermann Goring (in a previous post) for a reason.  That quote accentuates how governments easily control their populations through fear tactics, whether the enemy is real or imagined.  And it is plain to see how this is happening right here in America.  Bush threatened Congress (right after 911) to pass the Patriot Act, which no Congressional members even had a copy of to read.  He said that if there was another event he would blame it on them for not passing that Act.  Is anyone naive enough to think that the Patriot Act was quickly written up within those few days following 911?  It was written up well in advance.  They just needed the right event in order to pass it.      

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2008, 07:50:51 AM »

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that many governments all throughout history have resorted to false-flag terrorist events to heighten people's insecurity and maximize fear towards an enemy, whether that enemy be real or imagined.

No it doesn't take a rocket scientist, but it does take someone with at least a little bit of common sense and an open free thinking mind. 

Heather

Offline zombiewolf

• Avid Poster
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2008, 08:29:21 PM »
If they (elite powers) are strong enough to pull off  911,
 and they are strong enough to cover it up,
then they are too strong to confront directly.

And if they feel sufficiently threatened... they may move to open totalitarian rule.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2008, 02:40:28 AM »
TM-7, if want to add bs to your post fine but don't twist what i say to do it .