Author Topic: OT update on mitch  (Read 1233 times)

Offline zoner

• Trade Count: (53)
Re: OT update on mitch
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2008, 02:49:36 AM »
thank you sir(a term i use for folks i have the utmost respect for)....people like you make me feel very proud to be an American...take care

Offline GatCat

• Trade Count: (25)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2008, 10:25:32 PM »
Mitch..it's always good to hear from you, glad to hear you are doing fine ( as fine as situation allows, anyway ). Thanks for your service and your sacrifice, we all appreciate it!!
FYI a movie ( documentary??) has been made, about Scouts. Hasn't been released yet...I'm thinking it shows the progress that has been made, and the Hollywood types surely don't want to admit that, at least until BHO takes over!! Enter "Scouts Out Trailer", and two short clips will come up...just watching those make me tear up.
Not to hijack, but it looks like Anthony will deploy again in Feb., He's getting married in a couple of weeks, I'm leaving to drive down in a week.
The time you have missed with your wife and child will, no doubt, be compensated by QUALITY upon your safe return!!!
Mark

Offline Rustyinfla

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2008, 12:48:53 AM »

Mitch, even though we've never met I'd like to thank you for your service.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tuff

Offline OBXPilgrim

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2008, 04:42:39 AM »
Thanks for your service - for me & this country.  Stay safe & come home when it's over.

BTW, I wish you'd use some other title for Subject line of the thread.  When I first saw it I thought, "oh crap - what now?"