Author Topic: Bush should be in jail not this guy.  (Read 1586 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Bush should be in jail not this guy.
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2008, 11:02:00 AM »
He socialized this country more than Lincoln, and Roosevelt COMBINED, and as we have both said in the past, left some UNBELIEVEABLE tools behind for his predecessor to use to finish the job, and yet there are still those whom defend him. That is even more amazing.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2008, 11:21:08 AM »
I was a sucker for bush too.  >:(

Offline Casull

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2008, 11:58:16 AM »
I think he has done more harm to the US Consitution, freedom and liberty in this once great nation than any two other Presidents before him ever did. This nation under his Presidency has crumbled in a way I'd never have believed possible in such a short time.

GB, you obviously forgot about Lincoln.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »
Dee, sadly I agree with you.

GB, Bush fooled me as well. I am not sure which Pres. was worse, but you may be right. I think they are all 3 pathetic (Bush, Klinton, & Carter), but I think Carter may have the title because he licked the sandles of the Iotola (however it's spelled) & he travels the World telling everyone America sucks & the Muzzies are better.

As far as violating the Constitution, Lincoln would be the first BIG offender.

Bush paved the way for Obama with the way he handled the "crisis" & other things in the last few months, it appears he wanted Obama elected.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2008, 12:13:29 PM »

No I didn't.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2008, 12:43:18 PM »
I think he has done more harm to the US Consitution, freedom and liberty in this once great nation than any two other Presidents before him ever did. This nation under his Presidency has crumbled in a way I'd never have believed possible in such a short time.

I didn't. See my post #33. ;)

Offline jimster

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2008, 02:41:28 PM »
Well I think I mentioned on here that I'm not a big fan of Bush several times.  But those people in Congress are supposed to represent us, and they are not doing that at all.  If they can be forced, or not read anything, or know what's going on and don't come before the people and embarrass the president in front of us and raise a stink using the media and really make a scene, then they are a huge part of the problem.  So I guess I'm being told they are so weak they can't do anything at all, just hide their heads.  I guess I don't understand why I can't blame Bush and all of Congres without being looked upon as a Bush lover.  I have said many times on here I could not stomach Bush's open borders,  the patriot act which is the opposite of patriot anything,  spending more money on left wing things than any Democrat I have ever seen in my life,  etc....but fellers....if we don't get some people in Congress to put things in their place, and just pick helpless people that stand by and not hang their heads,  we won't ever get anymore than we have now. 
There are no Republicans or Democrats anymore as far as I'm concerned, there is only 535 people and one president that are all the same,  and each president we get will come from guess where most of the time...Congress.  And I know there are plenty of people in Congress that are not all that helpless either, they choose to be.  Just my opinion, and I might be all wrong too. Maybe your right...Congress is helpless and forced into everything and can't speak out at all....but it sure is hard to swallow that guys.   

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2008, 02:55:58 PM »
I have been disappointed in Bush as well.  I do not disagree with most of what has been said.  I think he has loyalties to other parties, not our country. 
If we ever take our country back, We really need to uncover what in the hell has been going on the past 50 years.  Someone, or some persons, have been selling us out, I hope they are somehow held to account some day.
I don't know who has been the worst, bush, clinton or carter.  Probably bush, at least the other 2 did not really pretend to be something they were not.
" we are screwed "

Offline Dee

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2008, 03:02:51 PM »
jimster, I don't think anyone, I know I certainly didn't mean to imply that you were a Bush lover. That truth of the matter is, when Bush introduced the bail out, and announced that the sky was indeed falling, Congress is the only one that balked in the beginning.
Then the Senate with Bush pushing them, done everything bass ackwards, and voted for it. Then THEY along with Bush, and McCain shamed and cajoled the Congress into getting on board by throwing another 150 billion dollars of pork at their home states to get them in.
The people for the first time in decades rang the phones off the walls at D.C. and screamed from the mountain tops. It was the first time they had united in years.
Washington, the President, the Congress, and the Senate, arrogantly IGNORED US, and are STILL IGNORING US.
THEY ARE THE NEW "ARISTOCRACY OF AMERICA"! They think of themselves as Lords and Bishops and Princes, and Counts, and Countesses.
WE ON THE OTHER HAND ARE THE SERVITUDE. THE AGE OF THE PEON IS UPON US!

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2008, 03:13:57 PM »
While I do not agree with many of the things president Bush has done, he still is the president of the United States of America.  Throwing that shoe at him was the same as throwing it at our country, that the same as throwing it at you and me.  The journalist was not invited there to protest, he was invited there to report on an event.  I'm sure he was searched before entering therefore he was unable to get a gun or an other kind of weapon in, otherwise he just might have shot the  President of the United States.  Think of the chaos that would have produced.  As well as the damage to the country.

I believe the show thrower should be put in prison and kept there for several years.  Then deported to his native country.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Dee

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2008, 03:24:51 PM »
While I do not agree with many of the things president Bush has done, he still is the president of the United States of America.  Throwing that shoe at him was the same as throwing it at our country, that the same as throwing it at you and me.  The journalist was not invited there to protest, he was invited there to report on an event.  I'm sure he was searched before entering therefore he was unable to get a gun or an other kind of weapon in, otherwise he just might have shot the  President of the United States.  Think of the chaos that would have produced.  As well as the damage to the country.

I believe the show thrower should be put in prison and kept there for several years.  Then deported to his native country.

Well actually he is asking for a pardon, because he IS going to prison for 2 years, for throwing the shoes.
What Americans want, and what Arab Muslims want, are two totally different things. The sooner Washington and many Americans get that thru their thick heads, the better off America will be.
We need to be busy shutting down our own borders, recognizing our REAL FRIENDS if we have any left, and cleaning our guns. Let them kill each other over there, and it will be fewer we have to shoot ourselves.
Instead we are shuting down THEIR BORDERS to protect THEM, and they don't even care. If we spent half the money and effort on securing our own nation's borders, as we do theirs we would NEVER have to worry about terrorist attack in the States.
This country of Iraq will digress back to it's original state as soon as the last American boot steps off that God Forsaken sand dune.

Offline jimster

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2008, 03:36:01 PM »
Dee...yes indeed,  they voted backwards on the bail out bill.  I could not believe the Senate voted first,  then the House...to me that was unbelievable,  not to mention the pork that was in there as you pointed out.  I would think any one of us,  if we were in the House,  would be screaming to the media....but the House must be pretty corrupt with all that money headed for their home states to sit there and let this happen.  Sounds to me like we don't have a chance of fixing this at all.  Over half the people out there don't see it that way, or don't look at it that way.  I'd like to see 536 people thrown in jail over that, but since they run the whole show, it won't happen.  Congress can't throw Bush in jail anymore than Bush can throw all of them in jail, cause they are all in it.  It's all about money I guess, and lots of it.  Takes gobs of money to get in there, and gobs to stay there, and you have to funnel money to certain places to stay there,  and there is no way to fix this.  And yes...to the wolves with Bush as well.  He sold us out big time.  

Well, it's Christmas time, and we can give thanks for some things that are not broken in our homes,  so Merry Christmas to all, God bless.

Jim

Offline Dee

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2008, 03:45:49 PM »
I had rather see them swinging from a tree. Not just the Congress. Start at the White House, and work your way down. We have been sold out, and many don't even realize it yet. Their still pickin folks to support in DC, and are oblivious that they were all in on it.