Author Topic: FDNY Lieutenant Admitted Plan To ‘Take Down’ WTC 7  (Read 1574 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
FDNY Lieutenant Admitted Plan To ‘Take Down’ WTC 7
« on: December 23, 2008, 10:49:42 AM »
                 FDNY Lieutenant Admitted Plan To ‘Take Down’ WTC 7

Reinforcing conviction that Silverstein was referring to demolition with infamous comments on PBS documentary

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fdny-lieutenant-admitted-plan-to-take-down-wtc-7.html

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Newly uncovered video from 9/11 featuring an interview with FDNY lieutenant David Rastuccio on MSNBC confirms that there was a plan to deliberately demolish WTC Building 7, as was originally indicated in Larry Silverstein’s infamous statement on the PBS documentary, America Rebuilds.

In the clip, Rastuccio responds to the host’s statement that “You guys knew this was coming all day,” by stating, “We had first reports that the building was unstable and that it was best for it to come down on its own or it would be taken down, I would imagine that it came down on its own.”

Though Rastuccio expresses his opinion that the building had collapsed without the aid of explosives, he admits that a plan had been in place to deliberately demolish the structure.

Watch the clip.

This reinforces the fact that when Larry Silverstein infamously told a 2002 PBS documentary that a consideration had been made to “pull it,” which is a demolition industry term for deliberate implosion, he did indeed mean that WTC 7 was considered for deliberate demolition.

This would mean that Silverstein’s later qualification of his comments, that “pull it” simply meant to pull the firefighters out of the building, despite FEMA’s assertion that no firefighting operations even took place inside WTC 7, was an outright lie intended to deflect possible ramifications arising out of the $7 billion dollar payout Silverstein received in insurance after the WTC complex was destroyed.

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

Numerous other eyewitnesses have come forward to express their conviction that WTC 7 was deliberately demolished.

Emergency Medical Technician Indira Singh described to a radio show how she learned that WTC 7 was going to be “brought down” and the context was clear that it was to be deliberately demolished.

“After midday on 9/11 we had to evacuate that because they told us Building 7 was coming down. If you had been there, not being able to see very much just flames everywhere and smoke - it is entirely possible - I do believe that they brought Building 7 down because I heard that they were going to bring it down because it was unstable because of the collateral damage,” said Singh.

Former Air Force Special Operations for Search and Rescue expert Kevin McPadden also reported his conviction that a countdown preceded the collapse of the building.

“While we were on the right side, there was firefighters getting ready, they were bussing them back and forth, and a couple of vets that were there - they got the vibe that something was coming down,” said McPadden.

“We started asking questions, everybody started asking questions, and the next thing you know there was a Red Cross representative pacing back and forth in front of the crowd holding his hand over the radio - I couldn’t hear what it was saying but it was like pulsed - whatever the speech was on there it was pulsed - and that means to me most likely it was a countdown.”

“But he took his hand off at the last three seconds and he gave this heartfelt look - like just run for your life - because he didn’t want to bring it on his conscience - he didn’t want to go to his grave with that - and then we had a couple of seconds to put our heads together,” said McPadden.

Former NYPD officer Craig Bartmer also reported hearing bombs tear down WTC 7 as he ran away from its collapse.

Several TV news networks received advance knowledge that the building was likely to collapse, with both the BBC and CNN reporting at least 26 minutes in advance that the building had already collapsed when it still stood.

Rastuccio’s newly uncovered comments about a plan to demolish Building 7 are likely to provoke a firestorm of fresh suspicion surrounding the implosion of the structurally reinforced 47-story skyscraper, which collapsed in 7 seconds within its own footprint despite suffering relatively minor damage from the collapse of the twin towers.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
Re: FDNY Lieutenant Admitted Plan To ‘Take Down’ WTC 7
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 10:55:46 AM »
There you go again with that crazy conspiracy crap!  Geeze can't you just accept what we were told?  All three buildings just collapsed into their own footprint without any aide whatsoever except a couple of planes hitting near the top of two of them.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline goater

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 01:07:09 PM »
The PNAC creeps that hold sway with Bush, did state on page 51 of their manifesto, that a "new Pearl Harbor" might be required to advance their agenda ... fact

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 01:08:38 PM »
Shouldn't this be in the crazy talk thread?

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 01:13:04 PM »
There you go again with that crazy conspiracy crap!  Geeze can't you just accept what we were told?  All three buildings just collapsed into their own footprint without any aide whatsoever except a couple of planes hitting near the top of two of them.

Heather

Heather, don't you understand that the Arabs who killed themselves were just trying to help because they knew that
some people wanted those buildings to go. And if they were unsafe, why not help the buildings kill all they can. It could be that those Arabs had strong real estate ambitions & were looking forward to owning more buildings than Don. Tr. & getting to have 7 virgins too. Sounds like a plan!  ::)
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 01:19:45 PM »

Agreed, even though I have MS on ignore. :D :D :D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 01:56:44 PM »

Agreed, even though I have MS on ignore. :D :D :D

HEH. I do too, again. Had him on ignore, then saw where he was dissing our troops and took him off for a bit, BUUUUUUTTTT, he's back on now. Do ya hear that??????? It's quiet. POWDERMAN.
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline zombiewolf

• Avid Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 06:26:44 PM »
Ahh, nobody's ignoring anybody.
 Morbid curiosity is just too great.
 Why do you think reality shows are so popular? People acting nasty towards one another.

Sheesh!

Happy Holidays!

ZW  ;D

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 07:37:22 PM »
I don't know. Every building I have ever heard of being brought down on purpose takes weeks of drilling columns and placing the explosives in the right place. You tell me how they did this in a few hours. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 02:18:07 AM »
I don't know. Every building I have ever heard of being brought down on purpose takes weeks of drilling columns and placing the explosives in the right place. You tell me how they did this in a few hours. Dale
[/quotWHOA Dale. You speak common sense and the truth, that won't fit the Hate Americas agenda. Of course it takes weeeks, not a couple of hours.
Zombie. Check the profiles of tm and ms. Ignore is great. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 03:32:45 AM »
All i read was one building needed to come down because of the weaknes
danger. All of you read the same article and come up with 3 buildings
 no wonder we have a problem here people read about 1 building and turn it into 3
ms, tm and some others here need to be in a ward some where, so they can
tell each other what they dreamed last night, we hear they planned to demo. one building, well lets just say they dem. all.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 04:55:35 AM »
[/quotWHOA Dale. You speak common sense and the truth, that won't fit the Hate Americas agenda. Of course it takes weeeks, not a couple of hours.
Zombie. Check the profiles of tm and ms. Ignore is great. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Powderman your ignore button must be broke. Remember the bible says love thy enemy. Oh I FORGOT YOUR A LUKE WARM CHRISTIAN.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 05:18:26 AM »
Conspiricy, my butt. Gimme a break. The steel got too hot to support the weight of the building above the fire and down it came. The structure of the building below the fire wasn't strong enough to support all the weight that collasped on it. Steel when heated to red heat has very little strength and jet fuel burns hot enough to reach that temperature.

Mythbusters is going to spend $25 million to recreate this. Any civil engineer and a welder could do in their backyard for a LOT less.

Ever seen an oilwell blowout with a drilling rig or a pulling unit on it. In just a few hours all you have is a twisted up pile of junk iron laying on the ground. Same principal.

Offline toysoldier

• Avid Poster
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2008, 04:11:36 PM »
I think it's a myth that Mythbusters will spend 25 million for one episode.

Rosie O'Donnel very publically stated that "jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel", thereby demonstrating her ignorance of metallurgy, as steel gets weak long before it melts.

Those who persist in expounding these absurd demolition theories are keeping company with Rosy. That should tell you something.

Controlled demolition is a difficult endeavor. Only a very few companies in the world engage in it. It takes months of planning, then months of preparation. They drill holes, cut steel, run miles of wire. Is there anyone testifying that they witnessed any of this? Were any of the demo companies out of circulation for a few months before the towers came down? These are honest, hardworking people who take great pride in their work. Would any of them even consider murdering thousands of people for monetary gain?

I think some people need to take their medication.

Online nw_hunter

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2008, 05:16:09 PM »
I think it's a myth that Mythbusters will spend 25 million for one episode.

Rosie O'Donnel very publically stated that "jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel", thereby demonstrating her ignorance of metallurgy, as steel gets weak long before it melts.

Those who persist in expounding these absurd demolition theories are keeping company with Rosy. That should tell you something.

Controlled demolition is a difficult endeavor. Only a very few companies in the world engage in it. It takes months of planning, then months of preparation. They drill holes, cut steel, run miles of wire. Is there anyone testifying that they witnessed any of this? Were any of the demo companies out of circulation for a few months before the towers came down? These are honest, hardworking people who take great pride in their work. Would any of them even consider murdering thousands of people for monetary gain?

I think some people need to take their medication.

Have you ever heard of operation Northwood?
 If you have,do you think it never happened?
It almost happened, and if you think it could never happen again.......You are living in a fantasy world.

These papers have been declassified, and we now know this operation was planned, and never carried out. Could have been , and some our our leaders at that time were prepared to kill American citizens to implement their plan.

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false-flag conspiracy plan, proposed within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for CIA or other operatives to kill American civilians and commit apparent acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Castro-led Cuba. One plan was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

This operation is especially notable in that it included plans for hijackings and bombings followed by the use of phony evidence that would blame the terrorist acts on a foreign government, namely Cuba.

The plan states,

"The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere."

Operation Northwoods was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and signed by then-Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer, and sent to the Secretary of Defense.

We may never know the truth about what happened on that sad day in New York, but I am convinced it didn't go down as we were led to believe, and if you believe all who work for the Federal Gov. are hard working honest people.........You have taken your prescribed medication, and I don't want any of it!

I don't believe everything I read on the internet, but when I hear testimony from known experts that believe the planes had to have had help bringing down the buildings, I start to have doubts about what the Governments accounts of the events are. You never hear these experts tell their story on CBS, NBC, FOX and others, because They can't get the air time to do so. It's simple! They (networks ) have their own experts and these are the only ones you are going to hear from.

Call those of us that doubt.....Kooks, Crackpots, or any other derogatory name. It won't change our minds about searching for the truth, and never accepting things as they appear without having doubts.

Oh yea! 911 launched the biggest man hunt in history, and he is still out there somewhere. ::)

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 02:37:54 AM »
molten metal that took 6 months to solidify.
months is a long time and metal solidifies the instant it drops below its melting point, don't think their was that much metal in 6 buildings their size
they must have kept a fire going to keep it molten.
Where has myth busters been all this time, where were they when the world needed them.
6 months of molten metal with water being poured on it, that is where mythbusters need to start.
or in Tm's house.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2008, 05:46:20 AM »
TM, I think you should spend a little time researching technical material to support your posts. A conspiricy without facts to back it up is just----------well, a lot of hot air. Rosie's statement "that jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel' is quite true but steel loses it's strength long before it becomes molten. Steel begins to lose it's strength when its temperature enters the red spectrum and is very plastic at 1500 degrees F, well below melted or fusion temperatures. The structural components in the building became hot enough to lose structrual integrity where the fire was and collasped. The temperature required for this would depend on the support load. The structure below the fire was not strong enough to support the sudden load placed on it by the top stories falling because it wasn't designed for that possiblity.

Molten metal in the basement that took six months to solidify while pouring water on it? This is too far out to even give consideration.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter

Offline Casull

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2008, 09:15:37 AM »
Molten metal in the basement that took six months to solidify while pouring water on it? This is too far out to even give consideration.

You're right.  That truly is crazy.  I don't think these people realize just how much energy is required to keep steel molten for a few hours.  Now, try six months while it's being doused with water. LOL
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2008, 12:36:12 PM »

You're right.  That truly is crazy.  I don't think these people realize just how much energy is required to keep steel molten for a few hours.  Now, try six months while it's being doused with water. LOL
[/quote

HEH. This ignore is GREAT. BAM, BAM, and down for the count. All I get now is the real deal. No more ying yang. Molten metal for 6 months, gosh, I wonder who posted that????? HEH. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline toysoldier

• Avid Poster
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 02:42:01 PM »

It almost happened, and if you think it could never happen again.......You are living in a fantasy world.

... if you believe all who work for the Federal Gov. are hard working honest people.........You have taken your prescribed medication, and I don't want any of it!

Never heard of Operation Northwood, but it doesn't surprise me that someone would cook up a plan like that. About as crazy as the idea that we could take Iraq with 50,000 troops, as Wolfowitz proposed. The difference is, Northwood was squashed by people who said "ARE YOU CRAZY??!!!"

Your reading comprehension score isn't very good, either. I was clearly referring to the those who do explosive demolition as hard-working, honest people. These people are as much artists as engineers, with great pride in their rock-solid reputations for work done around the world. Had anyone asked them to take down the WTC and murder thousands, I'm sure they would have said "ARE YOU CRAZY??!!"

Offline Casull

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 03:24:47 PM »
Never heard of Operation Northwood, but it doesn't surprise me that someone would cook up a plan like that. About as crazy as the idea that we could take Iraq with 50,000 troops, as Wolfowitz proposed. The difference is, Northwood was squashed by people who said "ARE YOU CRAZY??!!!"

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

I mean did the poster even read his post?

It almost happened

So, to answer the question, NO I don't think it ever happened, since the poster's next line tells me it DIDN'T HAPPEN.  I mean this is really getting silly now.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline S.S.

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2008, 05:07:31 AM »
How many folks here have actually worked for the U.S. Govt?
Not trying to start an arguement but I have worked in the Govt.
No conspiracy theories I have read about 9\11 have really been that
far out of reach to me. This country's government is capable
of anything. Being afraid of and not trusting them is very warranted,
the civilian population is quite expendable to reach their ends.
Ronald Regan was the last president to give a damn about the little guys.
That includes the incoming and current administration. That being said,
On 9\11, we were attacked, plain and simple. The question is that people should
be asking is, did the govt know in advance that it was about to happen?
And do nothing.
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
"A wise man does not pee against the wind".