Author Topic: Tasco Windage Cap  (Read 853 times)

Offline Jayhawk Dan

• Trade Count: (0)
Tasco Windage Cap
« on: August 19, 2003, 03:49:31 PM »
Help!!   I've lost one of the caps for the windage/elevation adjustment on my Tasco Mag IV scope.   :cry:   Does anyone know where I can get one?  Thanks in advance for your help!   :P
Jayhawk Dan
Take your children hunting and you won't be hunting for your children!

Offline jhm

Tasco Windage Cap
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2003, 04:40:46 PM »
Jayhawk:  I lost one off of one of my scopes at a public range once, tasco will probably sell you one but the last one I had to buy was for a redfield and they were sold in sets only at $10.00 ea. My suggestion would be to visit a couple ranges and ask the range officer if they had a box of scope caps that people lose laying around and see if you can find one, we used to keep a box around so when the range boys found scope covers we would put them in and hope someone would come and get it back. :D   JIM

Offline Jayhawk Dan

THANK YOU!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 04:02:27 PM »
Jim and Chris--
   THANK YOU for the great suggestions!!  I appreciate the help.  BTW, Jim, I see you're from central Arkansas.  I lived in Little Rock for 25 years, was a Hunter Safety Instructor for the Ark. Game & Fish Commission, and spent an inordinate amount of time at the shooting range at Mayflower.
   THANKS again to you both for all your help. :D
Take your children hunting and you won't be hunting for your children!

Offline jhm

Tasco Windage Cap
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2003, 04:22:33 PM »
Jathawk dan :  Savage one of the regular posters is a leo in the area of the range in your last post, we will be going to the big buck classic this weekend to look at some LIVE deer so we will know what to look for, I live 1 mile from wolly hollow state park myself, wheres home now? and is there anything you want me to tell wildman wilson of the game and fish dept/ sat when I see him.? :D   JIM