Author Topic: SEND SUPREME COURT LETTER IMMEDIATELY  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
SEND SUPREME COURT LETTER IMMEDIATELY
« on: December 31, 2008, 07:17:47 AM »
Guys, the Supreme Court is now recieving public opinion as to whether to review Obama's legitimate birth question from now until January 9th.  They will recieve (Letters Only) not emails or phone calls.  Here is a copy of a letter I am sending, you can reword your own if you want:

U.S. Supreme Court
1 First Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C.  20543

To:   Supreme Court Justices
   Chief Justice John Roberts
   Associate Justice Samuel A. Alito
   Associate Justice Clarence Thomas
   Associate Justice Antonin Scalia
   Associate Justice Anthony M. Kennedy
   Associate Justice David H. Souter
   Associate Justice John Paul Stevens
   Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer
   Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg

Dear Sirs and Madam,

I am writing to you to ask you to please here the USSC Case # 85-570 in regards to President-Elect Obama’s qualifications to be our next president.  Based on his reluctance to release his background records, I question whether he is a natural born U.S. citizen as required in Article II of the Constitution.  Was he actually born in Kenya while his mother was not a US citizen?  Did he use his status as a foreign national to get scholarships to attend school in the US?  With his records sealed in Hawaii and his school records sealed, this looks really suspicious. 

He is to be admired for his accomplishments so far, but we do have a constitution and rules to go by for elected officials. 

Please save the country un-needed embarrassment and review this case and bring these records into the light so the American people can know the truth.

Sincerely,

Robert Clayton

Important instructions:

Write one (1) letter to the nine Justices on the United States Supreme Court (names listed above), make nine (9) copies and put them in nine (9) separate envelopes, address to EACH Justice, and then place them into one (1) manila envelope and mail to the above address.

If we are going to start our own community organizing, now is the time!

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
Re: SEND SUPREME COURT LETTER IMMEDIATELY
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 07:24:18 AM »
What does public opinion have to do with anything? Come on rules are rules. If i speed i get a ticket. If The great one isn't than they need to do their job. Not based on letters. This is really shocking and outragous.
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 07:29:59 AM »
They turned down the first case sent to them, now they are reviewing the second case.  We need to write these grass roots letters NOW so that they will at least review the case.  If he is not a natural born US citizen, he cannot be president.  The constitution is simple.  The Supreme court must review this case.  His records need to be opened and cleared or he must step down.  It is not going to hurt anyone to write.  If enough people do, they will hear the case.  Surely there are more of us than ACORN volunteers.

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 07:58:39 AM »
Robert,
I agree with you...at least we can do something.  Troyboy makes a point, though, that public opinion really shouldn't factor in to Supreme Court decisions, but undoubtedly it does.
Anyway, it can't hurt to send the letters off...even if only to make us feel better
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline SM Bob

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 08:32:31 AM »
It's worth a try! If he were to be declared ineligible to hold the office of
President of The United States there would be some major rioting  by
a lot of upset people. The law is the law though. Must be native born!
No exceptions!

Robert

Offline dukkillr

• Trade Count: (0)
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 08:58:26 AM »
It is a waste of energy.  If you think the Supreme Court justices reads fan mail you are delusional.

And they have already refused to hear several challenges on this topic.

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 03:29:18 PM »
Dukkillr, this is exactly why we as gun owners and hunters aren't heard.  The squeeking wheel gets the grease.  First off, congress and the Supreme Court gets phone calls and emails.  They estimate about 1 in a thousand voters call or email.  However, personal letters have a greater effect.  Only about one in 10,000 voters write.  Also, for your information, the supreme court ASKED for public input if they should hear this case.  It was made public, but the liberal national media didn't say anything about it.  In this case, the Supreme Court is only receiving letters for INPUT.  They want to determine if enough people want them to hear this case.  Send the letters.  This is what ACORN and Obama's community orginizers do.  I am trying to get local friends and hunters to do this.  I have volunteered my time to make the letters for them, if they pay the postage and sign the letters.  If enough people around the country like myself do this, it will mean to the Supreme Court that people want the information about Obama made public once and for all.  It can't hurt anything. 

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 07:39:01 PM »
I suspect this is crazy talk but, if you can site a reasonable source for their "seeking input" I'll write them myself and admit you were right.

I've never heard of the SCOTUS ever asking for our opinion, and I suspect they never will. 

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 12:07:10 AM »

Offline SM Bob

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 03:34:41 AM »
I sent them off yesterday Dixie Dude. Cost: $1.61 postage and about 20 minutes
of my time. It wasn't that tough, and it might make a difference. Too many
people have given this guy a free pass. It should also be illegal for anyone running
for the office of President of the United States to have any kind of records
sealed. Their whole life from the day they were born should be an open book
for everyone to examine. This guy can't even produce a real birth certificate!
Why shouldn't we be able to see what kind of grades he had in college? Why
shouldn't we be able to see if he registered as a foreign student? Just what
is this guy hiding?

Robert

Offline jimster

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 04:28:32 AM »
While it's true many people wonder about Obama's citizenship, the high courts still can't legislate from the bench.  If there are no laws requiring a candidate to show documents while running for president, it's pretty hard for the high courts to do much about that, if they do what they are supposed to do, which is not legislate from their benches.  As much as we all would like to know, I still do not want the high courts to do anything they are not supposed to do. all this does is put other things in jeopardy down the road on other things they might try to legislate from there.  The proper way to go about this is to pass a law requiring documentation of citizenship for the next time there is an election.  Just my 2 cents.

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 07:44:09 AM »
www.obamacrimes.info

That is absolutely not a reliable source.  I was suggesting a link to where the SCOTUS said something that suggested you were telling the truth.  That's just a link to a crazy site.  Remember how not everything you read on the internet is true?

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 02:38:35 PM »

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 03:47:15 PM »
It is on the docket for Jan. 16th.

http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

It is set for a decision on whether to grant cert.  Expect them not to.  Expect it to not be close.

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 03:49:25 PM »
Enough letters to them, and they may hear the case and have his records released.  Need to have enough public outcry. 

Offline WILDCATT

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 08:03:14 AM »
the supremes are listening to the antigunners why else would they waffle on a straight ruling.they may not make their decision on letters BUT it could make them think longer and take a closer look.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2009, 01:12:42 AM »
SCOTUS does not rule on legitimacy of law or decisions.
It rules on if the law was acted on correctly, what is meant by the law and not the law itself.
Cruel and unusual is an example.
They, I would think, would not want biased input too be sent--from either side.
I have too side with dukillr.
If we can influence the SCOTUS are they doing the job as defined in the constitution?
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD