Author Topic: Now we know why primers and .223 ammo are out of stock!  (Read 1117 times)

Offline swordfish

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Contributor
Now we know why primers and .223 ammo are out of stock!
« on: January 03, 2009, 08:56:30 AM »
Israelis move into Gaza Strip. When they go in, they go all the way. They some bad azz MoFo’s. If you look at when the primers were pulled off the shelves it shows that this move has been decided months ago. Don't think they will run out of ammo any time soon.
I had thought that we (USA) were going to move into Afghanistan in a big way. Never thought it would be this, but since we give the Israelis all their arms it figures.
"If it bleeds we can kill it" Dutch

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Now we know why primers and .223 ammo are out of stock!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 09:37:19 AM »
I hope this time Israel pounds the animals until they are extinct. I'm sure it won't be long until the terrorist sympathisers jump on this thread and try to blame Israel again.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090103/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

Go Israel!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 10:09:29 AM »
They need to level Gaza, round up all survivors, put them on ships, and tell them to go anywhere they want just don't come back here.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 10:21:59 AM »
I don't think they will ever be extinct-they are already spread all over the world. They are even protesting in front of the state capitol in Saint Paul.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 10:29:00 AM »
Americans Want Balanced Treatment of Israel and Palestine

George Washington's Blog
Tuesday, Dec 30, 2008

American politicians are pro-Israel because that's what the public wants. Right?

Wrong.

A July 1, 2008 poll found that Americans do not favor taking either Israel or Palestine's side:

A new WorldPublicOpinion.org poll of 18 countries finds that in 14 of them people mostly say their government should not take sides in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Just three countries favor taking the Palestinian side (Egypt, Iran, and Turkey) and one is divided (India). No country favors taking Israel's side, including the United States, where 71 percent favor taking neither side.
But as Glenn Greenwald points out:

One can travel from the farthest right fringe of the GOP to the heart of the Democratic Party leadership and hear exactly the same thing: Israel is always right. Israel must not be criticized. Israel never bears any blame. Any action taken by Israel is justified. No matter the situation, that just gets repeated over and over like some hypnotic bipartisan mantra. Meanwhile, American citizens overwhelmingly ... want their Government to be "even-handed" in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Yet that view is simply ignored, disregarded, not even viable for any American mainstream political leader to express.
See also this.

As with the Iraq war, the bailout, torture, and everything else, the powers-that-be in the U.S. government ignore what Americans want and do whatever they like

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 10:31:24 AM »
I,m glad I live in small town MN. I could get in trouble coming apon a group of critter like that. Looks like one of our resident Muslim Sympathisers has allready chimed in.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 10:37:46 AM »
I,m glad I live in small town MN. I could get in trouble coming apon a group of critter like that. Looks like one of our resident Muslim Sympathisers has allready chimed in.
I'm coming to the cook out. :o

Offline powderman

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 11:10:08 AM »
We don't give Israel everything, they have their own ammo factory.
SOURDOUGH. Agreed Sir. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Guy Pike

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 02:15:54 AM »
Yes, Israeli manufactured ammo shows up at various Retailers sites frequently.
You can't beat a Cerberus!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 02:49:43 AM »
Israelis move into Gaza Strip. When they go in, they go all the way. They some bad azz MoFo’s. If you look at when the primers were pulled off the shelves it shows that this move has been decided months ago. Don't think they will run out of ammo any time soon.
I had thought that we (USA) were going to move into Afghanistan in a big way. Never thought it would be this, but since we give the Israelis all their arms it figures.

I got a flash for ya. My son's unit, LIKES ISRAELI AMMO better than US ammo. It's hotter. I too have had the privilidge to carry ISRAELI ammo. Our NEW war will be in Pakistan I think.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline jhm

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 05:32:21 AM »
MS you will never make it to the cookout!!  You will be to busy cutting and pasting someone else's word!!   Jim

Offline WILDCATT

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 07:19:44 AM »
i ONCE READ AN ARTICLE ABOUT WHEN THE ISREAL WAS IN BRITISH HANDS AND THE ISREALS BUILT AN AMMO FACTURY IN A HILL WITH A LAUNDRY ON TOP TO COVER THE SOUNDS AND THE TRAFFIC.and remember they have nucs.they just dont brag about them.
I wonder in the poll how many conservatives they polled.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 11:35:05 AM »
Doesn't it make you all warm and fuzzy to know that the ammo, shells, bombs and air to ground missiles that get used are paid from the US taxpayer without his/her "By your Leave" ::)

Hey ;D I got one ignore, whoever it was, Thank you, I felt left out.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 11:48:17 AM »
Doesn't it make you all warm and fuzzy to know that the ammo, shells, bombs and air to ground missiles that get used are paid from the US taxpayer without his/her "By your Leave" ::)

Hey ;D I got one ignore, whoever it was, Thank you, I felt left out.

WOW  :o You are ignoring ten (10) folks and only one is ignoring you and he's not even one of those you are ignoring. ;D

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »
Just more of the same.  This crap won't solve any problems, in a month the Israelis will go home, and two days after that the rockets will fire out of Gaza again. 

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 12:03:31 PM »
MS you will never make it to the cookout!!  You will be to busy cutting and pasting someone else's word!!   Jim

I never knew I invited MS to the BBQ, TM is invited as at least his humorous tall tales are somewhat original and not plagiarised. I'll tell ya what I am one heck off a BBQ man, I can see why MS is trying to invite himself.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 12:40:03 PM »
Billy can I come? ;D I have always loved a good BBQ. I will even make some Pittsburgh potatoes for you guys. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 12:42:25 PM »
Dale you'll be on the list.

Oh yeah, and Kevin will be TM's straight man.  ;)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 01:19:57 PM »
 :o GB !!

You're telling on me!! 

Sourdough:This idea of loading people on a boat and telling them to get lost was tried 60 some years ago with a different bunch. Problem was nobody wanted them either and they snuck in and have caused trouble ever since. ::)

Offline powderman

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 02:44:21 PM »
GRAYBEARD. Come on man, admit it. You didn't give ms a real chance, he's running neck and neck with tm on ignore. You were WRONG, ADMIT IT. HEH. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 06:29:30 PM »
GRAYBEARD. Come on man, admit it. You didn't give ms a real chance, he's running neck and neck with tm on ignore. You were WRONG, ADMIT IT. HEH. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Well actually as of this moment MS has left TM7 in the dust. He's ahead 12 to 11. It changes almost daily it seems. I think BBF has got to hold the record tho on how many folks he is ignorning.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 06:36:51 PM »
I think people are gettin confused about what list they are on or what list they want to be on! Do MS and TM7 really want to come to a hog roast?

Offline Totenkopf

• Avid Poster
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2009, 08:49:39 PM »
If you look at when the primers were pulled off the shelves it shows that this move has been decided months ago.

Word is this was planned when Iran was doing their nuke tests. Iran is rumored to be phase 5 of the campaign, Israel is currently in phase 2, the ground campaign on hamas. Iran was supposed to be the intended target of the current campaign but the mean little neighbors kept on pestering them. Ahmedinejade received this intelligence from the plo that is the reason for all of his bad mouthing Israel lately. Trying to rally support from other muslim nations to help out because Iran is doomed on their own. Or at least that's one opinion of the current situation.

Stay tuned there will be  differing views shortly or not, I picked up an ignore as well. Hopefully it's one of the ones on my list. I received some colorful language and a death threat from one. If he only knew my history, just brought a smile to my face when I read it. He is Pakistani by the way, used a phrase common in Pakistan. Translates to goat thief son of a dog. Would be mf sob to us. His message was in arabic. Nice to see he is further promoting the "peaceful" nature islam is known for.

U.S. Army Retired
1st SFOD-D
Fort Bragg, NC

John 10:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Offline powderman

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2009, 06:06:30 AM »
TOTENKOPF. A pakistani huh??? Reaffirms my belief that he's not American. I'm Really shocked. Wonder if he even lives in America??? POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2009, 10:42:14 AM »
Well I got onto a roll, like a chain reaction ;D
I can only take so many name calling instances. ::)