Author Topic: Proposed Law May Allow Obama AG Holder to “Ban Guns at Will”  (Read 1664 times)

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Proposed Law May Allow Obama AG Holder to “Ban Guns at Will”
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 03:48:35 AM »
That Finestine broad from Cal. has stated publicly on TV that i she had the 51 votes in the senate, they would be going door to door Tomorrow saying hand them over. ALL GUNS!!!
                                Beerbelly

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 08:57:32 AM »
That Finestine broad from Cal. has stated publicly on TV that i she had the 51 votes in the senate, they would be going door to door Tomorrow saying hand them over. ALL GUNS!!!
                                Beerbelly

Maybe that is a necessary evil to open the eyes of the public.  WHEN the day comes that they say they are taking ALL guns, if we don't see a all out civil war(Citizens V. Government), then that day we will dissolve all of our God given rights.  The second amendment allows us to protect the other 9.  Without it we are screwed.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 09:45:05 AM »
At the time the constitution was written, private citizens could own any "arm" they could afford.  Many owned cannon, especially swivel guns.  A man with a ship was a fool to leave port without them.  I don't need or want a rocket laucher.  I don't need or want an artillery piece.  But where do we allow them to draw the line on small arms?  If we go along with the so called assault weapons, whats next?

If these no brains knew anything about guns they would know grandpa's shotgun is far more dangerous than your average assault rifle at close range.

They need to know we have the RIGHT to own whatever we please as long as we are law abiding citizens.
A policeman has nothing to fear from me with an assault rifle, he has much to fear from a teen ager with a cheap 22.
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2009, 04:13:34 PM »

[/quote] I don't think we can win unless the military is with us. I have thought about selling most of my guns before this happens.
[/quote]

I think that would be the smart thing to do!
You don't need a gun, you can fight them off with a fly swatter when they come to heard you into a cattle car.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.