Author Topic: Breast Cancer  (Read 572 times)

Offline Oldsnow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Breast Cancer
« on: January 17, 2009, 06:00:11 PM »
Please tell ten friends today; and tell them to tell ten more. The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota for donating at least one free mammogram each day to an underprivileged woman. It takes only a few seconds to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" (the rectangular pink button in the middle). There's no financial obligation; it doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammograms in exchange for advertising. Here's the web site! Pass it
along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
Thats all she wrote.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Breast Cancer
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 06:24:30 PM »
Since this is one of the least visted forums on the site I don't see it helping much. You'd get a lot more response on the Pot Bellied Stove Forum than here. I'll move it there.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Re: Breast Cancer
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 03:32:25 AM »
I will visit that site as soon as I finish making this post. My sister in law got breast cancer about 10 years ago. It nearly cost her her life. She had one breast removed and wears a padded bra now. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!