Author Topic: MY READ OF PRESIDENT OBAMA  (Read 3307 times)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: MY READ OF PRESIDENT OBAMA
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2009, 04:06:48 AM »
did  any one you know leave the  democratic party over  this????

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2009, 04:35:40 AM »
The millions that voted for him and certainly those in attendance yesterday bought into ideals; not policies.  He promised change and hope; yet he filled his administration with the same old tired crowd from administrations past.

Were all of those people wrong to vote that way?  Time will tell.  Personally, I believe that voting in that manner is irresponsible and wreckless.

The double standard displayed by the media this election was beyond compare.  The interesting thing will be to watch them sugar coat his screw ups later on. 

Whether you voted for him or not he is the President of the United States.  All of this belly-aching won't change what has happened.  We need to be smart about what we do from this point forward and make things happen in 2010 when we will have an opportunity to change up Congress.  That's where "change" needs to happen anyway.  It doesn't matter what ideas B.O. has; if he doesn't have congressional support it won't happen.  All we can hope for is that they have plenty of fighting amongst themselves that they won't get anything done in the next two years.

When you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything!

Online gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2009, 08:21:23 AM »
McLernon, do you really think your operation was free? Somebody had to pay for that. As of right now, my wife works in a hospital. NOBODY,but nobody, gets turned down. I really don't know how much more these people want. Illegal's get into an emergency room and spit a kid out, bingo. Somebody pays.
And it looks like Gitmo is going to be closed. I have a solution, but doubt I can talk anybody into it. Camp Perry was a pow base during WW1, just send them up here, and next summer, we can use these detaines for target holders during the match's.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2009, 11:08:04 AM »
Hi Brett:

Canada has a three party system: the left(new Democrats), the center (Liberals) and the right (Conservatives). The Liberals are also known as the 'The Government Party' as they have held sway for most of Canada'a history.Traditionally Canadians are politically in the center. That's just the way we are. The center borrows from the left and right, taking what mkes sense----Liberals in Canada do not have an 'Idealogy'.

We do have government medical and yes it does mean higher taxes but the medical system does work quite well. In 2002 at the age of 58 I needed heart surgury that would have cost about $80,000.00 and I got it free.

If ANY Canadian polititian tried to change our medical system they would be roasted alive because ALL Canadians, regardless of party preference, support out medical system.

Mc

That is not what the Canadian people I talk to think. And don't say you don't pay for it, what is your tax structure in Canada?
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2009, 11:22:00 AM »
Our tax structure reflects the social services the Feds supply. My wife and I would  probably be dead if we did not have those services. They are not perfect for sure but better then what is available south of my border unless you are an illegal.

Re political Parties.You can add two more, although one is only represented in one Province. The other is the Green Party plus some very small groups.  There are two Independents at the moment, if I recall they tend to vote with the Liberals. The Greens tried very hard to put at least one member into Parliament, they did not succeed.

As far as  them being left right or center, It depends on where you stand yourself. I consider the Liberals left of me and the New Democrats as partial lunatics with Marxist tendencies, but then that is just my take on them ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline xit

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2009, 01:35:15 PM »
Reality is in Canada that regions of Canada see politics totally differently.  The east has continuously voted Liberal for nearly my whole life while western Canadians vote conservative.  I don't believe this system works at all.  Currently we have a minority government which is basically powerless as the three other parties have agreed to work against the government for their own wants.  One of these parties being a Quebec separatist party. If the conservatives were given a  majority they have vowed to eliminate the long gun registry but it appears impossible to get that majority.  There is a major split in rural and urban voters as well I believe. :(

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2009, 02:00:07 PM »

That would be me and millions of other Americans. Look at the turn out to see him yesterday.Are millions of us unable to understand ? Maybe it's you that doesn't understand!!!!!

I was hoping for a miricle like a huge earthquake to swallow all of DC up with all those scum with it. They are no more than  waste of air.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2009, 02:21:52 PM »
That would be me and millions of other Americans. Look at the turn out to see him yesterday.Are millions of us unable to understand ? Maybe it's you that doesn't understand!!!!!

Yes, millions of you are apparently are unable to understand. 
Millions of you seem to be living in some kind of dream world.  How can you see and hear the things in this alternate universe in which you live, and not be able to put this all together.
Have you taken the time to learn anything about history.
In time you will be kicking yourself for not allowing yourself to interpret these times honestly. But by the you do, our country, the greatest civilization there has ever been, will have been decimated by you and your fellow millions.
I wouldn't mind if it were just you and your kind that would have to pay those consequences. 
But the rest of us, our children, and generations to come, are going to have to pay for your stupidity.
" we are screwed "

Offline JonnyC

• Contributor
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2009, 02:23:05 PM »

I was hoping for a miricle like a huge earthquake to swallow all of DC up with all those scum with it. They are no more than  waste of air.

Did you say you were going to DC??
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2009, 02:38:19 PM »
"Did you say you were going to DC??"

Nope there was enough scum there before this now it is terminal.

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline JonnyC

• Contributor
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2009, 02:57:52 PM »
"Did you say you were going to DC??"

Nope there was enough scum there before this now it is terminal.

Well said . LOL
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Offline 351 power

• A Real Regular
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »
brett, i wouldn't trade your medical system for mine. yes we pay for medicare with taxes. that's so everyone has access.
xit, you oversimplify the gun registry. wish it would disappear but it will be a long term battle
irs, surely you can survive 4 yrs to vote again. don't jump out the window

every day is a gift. use it well

colour is a symbol of where you are from and not of who you are