Author Topic: Alleged Travolta Extortion Plot Over Pic.  (Read 306 times)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Alleged Travolta Extortion Plot Over Pic.
« on: January 22, 2009, 08:43:29 AM »
This really bothers me. John Travolta and his wife are grieving over the loss of their son and you have two scumbags trying to extort money from them over it. I hope these pictures are never made public and I hope these people are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Dale

(Jan. 22) -- John Travolta is allegedly being extorted for "millions of dollars" by a pair of men who reportedly are threatening to release a photo of a dying Jett Travolta unless the actor pays up.
Britain's Daily Mail reports that once the extortionists made their demands clear, Travolta contacted his lawyers, who then flew to the Bahamas to meet with the culprits. The Daily Mail cites local media as reporting that two men -- a local Bahamian politician and an ambulance worker -- were being questioned about the incident.
"The investigation is at an early stage. Mr Travolta is co-operating fully," a local police source told the Daily Mail.
Jett Travolta, 16, died on January 2 after suffering a seizure, which he had a history of. Travolta reportedly tried to revive him with CPR while waiting for paramedics to arrive.
Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston issued a statement shortly after Jett's death, saying they were "heartbroken" and that Jett was ""the most wonderful son that two parents could ever ask for."
The Daily Mail claims the extortion plot is based around a photograph of Jett taken in the hospital on a cell phone.

http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/alleged-travolta-extortion-plot-over-pic/314349?icid=200100397x1217624856x1201180269
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!