Author Topic: GOA Alerts  (Read 310 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
GOA Alerts
« on: January 29, 2009, 07:38:41 AM »
One of the reasons I like the Gun Owners Of America, is action alerts they send by email every time something important comes up concerning gun owner rights, like the appointment of Eric Holder, by Obama.

Below is a pre written letter they made available to  send to your Senators, and congressmen.

Holder Nomination
Required text to recipients in the Senate:
(This text will be included in your message)
Dear Senator:

The November elections were truly historic, but right now, I am disturbed with the way President Obama is selecting his nominees. We have a Treasury Secretary nominee who doesn�t pay his taxes and a Secretary of State nominee who won't disclose which foreign nationals give money to boost her husband�s "legacy."

And soon, you will be asked to support an Attorney General nominee who supports criminals, as evidenced by his support for a pardon for fugitive/financier Marc Rich, a Clinton contributor.

It has to stop!

I urge you to OPPOSE the Eric Holder nomination.

Sincerely,............Your name

I'm not trying to start a GOA VS NRA here. Just wanted to let folks know, the NRA is not alone in fighting for or 2nd A. rights........Brad
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
Re: GOA Alerts
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 10:11:53 AM »
Post a link and i'll join. All here should do likewise as well. This gun issue is uphill more now than ever in the history of America
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: GOA Alerts
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 04:23:03 PM »
Post a link and i'll join. All here should do likewise as well. This gun issue is uphill more now than ever in the history of America

http://gunowners.org/join-our-e-mail-list.htm
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.