Author Topic: For those of you tired of hearing about global warming ...  (Read 653 times)

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
For those of you tired of hearing about global warming ...
« on: January 29, 2009, 01:24:24 PM »
I guess science isn't there to support it ... I should've got in on the gig and sold carbon credits to the left while the market was good :) Check the link:

http://icecap.us/index.php
held fast

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
It all makes me so Dang MAD!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 12:30:13 AM »
I do not profess to know anything about "carbon credits" but it smacks of the middleman getting the goods and a scam perpetrated against taxpayers and businesses by the Liberal Left environmental weenies.

Without a significant "problem" the environmental movement would come to a screeching hault from a lack of Federal funding. Now that "Global Warming" is their JUNK SCIENCE topic they have garnered BILLIONS in grants while perpetrating this scam.

Just another Red Herring in the political Chicken Coop. The sky is falling Chicken Little.

BTW, good luck getting folks to read all of those blogs.  Terrific info in there, just text too small and too little time to devote to reading all of it.  I have a link to 1 hour and 13 minutes of video prepared by the Brits that debunks ALL of the Global Warming myths.  I will try to find where I last posted it and repost that link here.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
Re: For those of you tired of hearing about global warming ...
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 02:03:43 AM »
As the weather gets colder instead of warmer these guys keep extending their window for disaster. It galls me that Wyoming Wildlife Magazine is buying into this crap in a big way. They used to be good level headed scientists that were smart enough for some independent thinking. Now they are nothing but politically correct hacks. I think I will cancel my subscription.

Just wait awhile, in a few years the new "fad disaster" will be the next ice age. This goes back and forth about as regular as clockwork. Lets just hope the Dummycrats don't ruin the country's economy with their new excuse for expanding the government 

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 02:21:13 AM »
Being that this global warming wait cooling wait warming wait cooling, is caused by cow farts. Was the last ice age caused by the mammoth farts? Were the buffalo that covered the plains more polite and farted less?  If this global whatever it is this week is caused by farts the liberals are the mains cause of it as they are full of $#!+.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 03:11:23 AM »
Dang, I was hoping that global warming was for real and now they've put it on hold.  Who in their right mind would rather have global cooling?  Oh, I guess Algore and his disciples would be at the head of that list.
Swingem

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 03:17:50 AM »
The communist backing global warming, now call it climate change.
                Beerbelly

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 03:19:45 AM »
I get a kick out of the weatherman, who started the weather channel, also a Nobel peace prize winner, same a Gore, stating this is one of the biggest scams ever. Basically came out and called Gore an idiot.Which he is. I think he is trying to sue Gore. Good place for this to end up,in court. Maybe Gore will have to sell his private jet and some of his limo's to pay off the settlement.
Billy, watch the History channel, and you'll find out about the last ice age. Not mammoth farts, it was the Vikings rowing across the North Atlantic and discovering Newfoundland. Lief Ericson wanted to water ski, and promised them extra ale and mead, plus immoral biker women.(remember, these where Vikings, not Muslims, virgins where for marrying, not partying) Rowed so damn fast, stirred up the waters of the North Atlantic,(Indians on Manhatten Island claimed a tidal wave hit that year!!) Cooled the earth down for almost 300 years. Never get in the way of a Viking and a good time.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 03:06:01 PM »
gypsyman, I don't know about the Vikings, but my buddy Otis has brats, kraut and Old Mil light for every Vikings game and the Vikings fan might stir up enough methane to change the climate.  :D :D :D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline JonnyC

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 01:35:41 AM »
One of the worst things about global warming is that the people from the coastal areas will have to move inland. I don't know about you, but I don't want anyone from Jersey to migrate to Pa. LOL
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 02:55:22 AM »
One word:

Coal.....

The original "carbon credit".
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 07:54:37 AM »
Just heard on the Glenn Beck radio program today, a caller has an audio tape of Al Gore, giving a talk to his 8 or 9 year old's class. He sent in a recorder with his daughter just hear what he had to say. On tape, he says he's got Gore telling the kids, if your parents tell you there is no global warming, don't listen to them. It's just like his parents told him about racial opinions. Believe me, not what your parents say. Gotta try and hear this. Might be on Becks TV show tonight. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman