Author Topic: Octuplets  (Read 2106 times)

Offline WylieKy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Octuplets
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »
Someone's letting their repressed liberal scum tendancies show by trying to vilify the reproductive rights and freedoms we enjoy in our great nation.

Amen!  Since the government does such a good job with our driver's, hunting, and professional licenses they obviously need to be involved in who can have children...and when.

It doesn't get more "Left Handed" than getting the government involved in the bedroom.....

I am not taking up for her...She's an idiot.  She should be evaluated and if she is unable to provide the children should be removed from the household. 
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline hotrunner

• Avid Poster
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2009, 11:51:47 AM »
...but the government WAS NOT involved in the bedroom in this case; she was excercising her "reproductive rights"!
Now she and her 14 kids will (probably) be a burden on society for doing what you claim she has a right to do.

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2009, 12:26:14 PM »
...but the government WAS NOT involved in the bedroom in this case; she was excercising her "reproductive rights"!

Yep.  I'm not sure how she got the funding to get this procedure done.  From what I understand it is in excess of $10K...but if she came up with the funds on her own, then regardless of other issues she has the right to have this done...

Now she and her 14 kids will (probably) be a burden on society for doing what you claim she has a right to do.

The probably aside, this is two different issues. 
1. She has the right to have as many kids as she wants.  I had an old boss who had one of the best sayings I have ever heard.  "Don't invite me to your party unless you want me to come."  BRILLIANT!!!  Do not invite the government into someone else's bedroom unless you want them in yours.  Once they are their, they WILL NOT stick with the reason for the original invitation, either.  Genetic engineering, genetic prescreen, population caps, gender requirements, etc....will have a foothold because of these kind of outcries.  Just like a maniac with a couple of .45's with 50 round clips was the beginning of the gun control snowball.

2. If she makes the choice to continue having children she can't support, then the government will not support them.  If she is unable to provide basic needs for her children they should be removed from her custody as in any other issue of parental negligence.  I'm sure that there are 10's of 1000's of couples waiting for the opportunity to adopt healthy babies, now they get their wish. 
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2009, 01:31:10 PM »
freedom  isn't  free
she  can  have all  she wants
and  if she can't survive with them  let   her and them die

or who ever wants to help  let them help  her
but don't  FORCE me to help her

This statement really bothers me.  I do not agree with what she has done and feel that all she has done is created another burden on tax payers.  But to make the statement "if she can't survive with them  let   her and them die" tells me that the children are being judged for the stupidity of the mother.  How can we let them die?  Don't we kill enough babies everyday with abortion.  There are many families that are willing to adopt children so why in the world would letting them die even be mentioned.  As for the statement "i say if  they have  more than they can  raise  let a few  die", what happens if someone loses their job and has to get help in order to make end meet.  Do we just let the children die in the mean time.  I have 2 boys that I have/do/will give everything I can to them.  My oldest is autistic and I promise that right now I fell he has more sense about him than some do.  Instead of taking the punishment out on the most innocent why not look at the cause and try to look at ways to make sure this is not a common occurrence.  And yes I do not like the fact that we will be helping support her lifestyle more than her children which is a common theme with these type of cases.  Just my 2 cents.

i  don't  like it when  people speak  in first person plural

why  do  ''WE '' have to decide whats right or wrong......... if  you want to help  a fool  no one  is stopping  you

just  don't  FORCE  me  to....i  am  helping some others  and haven't ask  you to be forced  to help  my cause

but  when  ''WE'' have  to help some one  the taxes  are teken  at gun point by  government to do so ... then  missmanaged

start  taking  note  when people say  ''we''  and  ''our''
they are usually liberals
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline damascus-doug

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2009, 02:17:33 PM »
You asked "why  do  ''WE '' have to decide whats right or wrong"  First if I and/or you do not decide what is right or wrong then we leave it up to the government to do which is what liberals do.  I believe that we as a people have the right to speak up for what we feel is wrong instead of just letting the powers that be make the call.  I think that is what the majority of the people who read this think should be done.  So that does not mean that WE are liberals.  If you want to ask what I believe then ask instead of making little remarks like "start  taking  note  when people say  ''we''  and  ''our'' they are usually liberals".  The use of "we" and "our" do not imply that a person is any type of political affiliation.  It means that I felt that I was not the only one who felt a certain way about this subject.  I could be wrong but that does not change how I feel. 

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2009, 02:29:54 PM »
You asked "why  do  ''WE '' have to decide whats right or wrong"  First if I and/or you do not decide what is right or wrong then we leave it up to the government to do which is what liberals do.  I believe that we as a people have the right to speak up for what we feel is wrong instead of just letting the powers that be make the call.  I think that is what the majority of the people who read this think should be done.  So that does not mean that WE are liberals.  If you want to ask what I believe then ask instead of making little remarks like "start  taking  note  when people say  ''we''  and  ''our'' they are usually liberals".  The use of "we" and "our" do not imply that a person is any type of political affiliation.  It means that I felt that I was not the only one who felt a certain way about this subject.  I could be wrong but that does not change how I feel. 

Thank you!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »
you  can not  just  let  them  die

i  like that better....didn't  meant to sound like such  a smart @$$

we  and  our  are  just one of my pet  peeves

the  people speak  up  and try to compel government  to take my money from what  i feel  is important

i  think private charities are more efficient

but   ""WE""  means   some leach  organizes ""US""
like  obama  the comunity organizer
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline damascus-doug

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2009, 02:55:03 PM »
the  people speak  up  and try to compel government  to take my money from what  i feel  is important

i  think private charities are more efficient

but   ""WE""  means   some leach  organizes ""US""
like  obama  the comunity organizer

We agree on this.   ;D  Private charities and free enterprise are efficient.  I don't think government and efficient can be used to describe the same thing. 

Offline Oldtimer

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2009, 03:41:00 AM »
I read a lot of concern for the health and wellbeing of the children, something I wish we could have implanted into the mother.  There are immediate and long-term risks for the health of the children in these super-twin births.  Many of these risks will mean that they will continue to call on public coffers for health care.  I do not begrudge the children this, nor anyone else, but still say that the mother and the doctor made an unholy alliance and should bear some continuing responsibility.  If we can chase down some lowlife who fathers children and then splits, I do not see why the same laws would not apply to a doctor who does such a dangerous procedure.  Here is a link that covers the risks to the children:  http://www.news.health.ufl.edu/news/story.aspx?ID=2995

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2009, 04:35:51 AM »
JMO, but I think that the woman had every right to have those babies. Our government has never had, doesn't have, and should never have the right to dictate how many kids a person has.  They may feel that they do because it is them that pays the bills for them.  Simple solution, stop paying the bills. Hmmm...wonder how much $ would it save the taxpayers and how much it would help the economy?  Along with the right to have them, she has the right to raise them on her own.  If someone has kids they should be responsible for them.  If she couldn't afford them, she should have never had them.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline jumpsteady

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2009, 07:05:30 AM »
I agree with Heather 100%.
Charter Member, Sons of the American Legion, Post 421 Topeka, Kansas

Charter Member, American Legion Riders, Post 421 Topeka, Kansas

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2009, 07:18:16 AM »
Heather, your right, as of right now, she probably didn't break any laws. Just the laws of common sense. But how far down the road are we going to go, before we're killing each other in the streets because of over population.Food shortage's,water shortage, housing, etc. Don't think it can't happen. It's going on right now all over the world, happened in Russia after the collapse of the gov't there in the late '80's. It will happen here. Just a matter of time, and I think that time is growing short. This will just add fuel to the fire. More children growing up, no fathers, gov't dependents.Even animals take better care of their young than what some people are doing now. Will she make a bunch of money off of this, probably. Lot of idiots will pay money to read about this. I know I will not. Maybe, 50 years from now, if there is much of a civilization left, they'll look back and wonder just how stupid we were. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2009, 07:23:43 AM »
Gypsyman,
  It is my belief that if the state and fed govt weren't there paying for everything from food, hospital bills, housing, and so on and so on, there wouldn't be so many people having babies that couldn't afford them.  People know that gov will help them out.  There are women who calculate how much their welfare check will go up and how much more food stamps they will get with each addition to their family.  The more kids you have the more money you get.  Stop the handouts and I would bet that the birth rate would fall.  If not the death rate would rise.  Either way the population would decrease.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2009, 01:50:53 PM »
She may have not broken any laws, but the doctors sure as heck broke the Hippocratic oath.

The worst thing about this is and this is just speculation, how many will be mentally or physically handicapped  where we have to pay for them for their whole lives?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2009, 02:13:43 PM »
She may have not broken any laws, but the doctors sure as heck broke the Hippocratic oath.

The worst thing about this is and this is just speculation, how many will be mentally or physically handicapped  where we have to pay for them for their whole lives?

"WE''  would not have  to support  them  if not  for ''OUR'' government
is  any abortion violate the oath?

everything heather said was  right 
she  just  didn't mention they will  die  like  i did

i  didn't have my kids till  my house was paid off

it  is funny  she is more hated  than  a woman  that kills her unborn child
who  do you all  think  is worst???

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 04:26:51 AM »
On the religious side of this, where do you think God stands? Absolutley nothing in this entire affair was done, according to Gods plan. Implanted eggs, artificial insemenation, bet he's scratching his head on this one. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Oldtimer

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2009, 03:49:22 PM »
It just keeps  getting better.  Do not go to this website unless your blood pressure is dangerously low and your pulse rate is less than 10.  Otherwise, you just may splatter all over your computer screen: http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

Offline OLDHandgunner

• A Real Regular
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2009, 01:40:15 AM »
Sure people have the right to have kids, but they have to be able to take care of them.
This doctor should be held accountable for his stupid actions. ( Make him pay for this mess he created )
Last night on the news the said that just the hospital cost for these 8 babies for 3 mo. stay will run well over $1.5 millon. This does not even begin to cover all the other cost. And this is only just the beginning.
No wonder she is in hiddening now because of all the death threats againt her from the California taxpayers.
The 14 kids shouldn't be judged just because they have a stupid parent.

Offline powderman

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2009, 07:04:08 AM »
HEATHER. Right you are, agreed 110%. Another thing, this had nothing to do with the bedroom, drs office or hospitol. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2009, 07:13:11 AM »
Someone needs to donate her some Xanac or Valium or we will likely see 14 serious injuries or deaths when she finally snaps.

Heather

Hehe, Is this coming from a person that has a couple young kids herself :D  I've got one 4 year old son and feel as if I could use some chill pills on occasion :D

j/k he's really a great kid and the light of my life :D
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."