Author Topic: reloading supplies  (Read 596 times)

Offline wgr

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
reloading supplies
« on: January 31, 2009, 04:13:35 PM »
was looking for primers. and man who is buying all the reloading supplies up guess everyone is trying to stockpile
never to much gun

Offline cbourbeau32

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
  • A Real Regular
Re: reloading supplies
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 04:47:51 PM »
I think it would be prudent to have a nice supply on hand. That is my plan. Charlie

NRA Life Member, US Navy Veteran.

Oklahoma has 77 counties, Romney-77, Obama-0

I'll keep my Guns, my Freedom's and my Money.
You can keep the "Change"

Offline Savage

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 04:59:24 AM »
was looking for primers. and man who is buying all the reloading supplies up guess everyone is trying to stockpile

Not me! ::)
Savage
An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last,

Offline Ladobe

• Trade Count: (91)
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 05:44:32 AM »
I learned decades ago to stockpile shooting supplies when an especially good deal came along on components.   Heck, I still have boxes of supplies I bought over 20 years ago not used yet, and bought for pennies of todays prices.   With proper storage they don't go bad and with how fast prices go up they are a good investment.   So the shortages never bother me.
Evolution at work. Over two million years ago the genus Homo had small cranial capacity and thick skin to protect them from their environment. One species has evolved into obese cranial fatheads with thin skin in comparison that whines about anything and everything as their shield against their environment. Meus

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 10:22:16 AM »
I learned decades ago to stockpile shooting supplies when an especially good deal came along on components.   Heck, I still have boxes of supplies I bought over 20 years ago not used yet, and bought for pennies of todays prices.   With proper storage they don't go bad and with how fast prices go up they are a good investment.   So the shortages never bother me.

+1

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline Steve P

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 09:16:00 AM »
My wife asks me how I will ever shoot all the ammo I have.  I let her know, and very seriously, I am not only loading for myself, I am loading for the grandkids I hope to have some day.  They will have their opportunity whether Obama likes it or not.

Steve :)
"Life is a play before an audience of One.  When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"  SP 2002