Author Topic: Where is TM7  (Read 11350 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Where is TM7
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2009, 06:43:51 PM »
Isn't Gautanamo in the tropics?  :o

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 01:36:39 AM »
While I disagree with much of TM7's theology, I will however state, that surprisingly there are many Christian faiths in THIS COUNTRY, that agree with him on whether Israel is controlled by actual Jews, and are all of actual Jewish decent.
One in particular that comes to mind, is Pastor Peter J. Peters from Colorado, and he is just one of many. There are some here, that are just as radical and abrasive in their view, and are far more confrontational than TM7 is.
When I have disagreed with him (which I do most of the time) as long as I do so respectfully, he replies like wise. That is more than I can say for some here. He sticks to his point and does not waiver, and stays in context of the discussion without personally insulting, unless attacked first. Which some here cannot say, myself included at times.
I respect for the most part any one's right to believe what they want, and that they may waive their fist in the air all they like, as long as they don't hit anyone with it.
This thread, though posed as a question, has become a whipping post for a metaphorical lynch mob, with the intended victim absent. 
Having a different opinion than this bunch can get you metaphorically hung I suppose. I have found that those that cry for mercy the loudest, give the least, and I believe that certainly applies here to several. There are a couple on these forums that I would far rather see leave than TM7, and I am sure they feel that way about me. Their gas spews continually and redundantly. Dale, I am a little supprised at you, as you have been the minority before, and was not so comfortable in the position. So with that said, you now have a new target in me. So swing away, and for the most part, I will consider the source. JMO
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 01:44:32 AM »
He is educated and informed. Just because one agrees or not makes no difference.Descussion is what this forum is all about and it is nice being able to see a broader view.
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 02:02:29 AM »
He is educated and informed. Just because one agrees or not makes no difference.Descussion is what this forum is all about and it is nice being able to see a broader view.

What if the information being presented is a complete lie? Skilled propagandists use this "openess".
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 03:04:38 AM »
Billy
That is in your opinion.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 03:32:52 AM »
While I disagree with much of TM7's theology, I will however state, that surprisingly there are many Christian faiths in THIS COUNTRY, that agree with him on whether Israel is controlled by actual Jews, and are all of actual Jewish decent.
One in particular that comes to mind, is Pastor Peter J. Peters from Colorado, and he is just one of many. There are some here, that are just as radical and abrasive in their view, and are far more confrontational than TM7 is.
When I have disagreed with him (which I do most of the time) as long as I do so respectfully, he replies like wise. That is more than I can say for some here. He sticks to his point and does not waiver, and stays in context of the discussion without personally insulting, unless attacked first. Which some here cannot say, myself included at times.
I respect for the most part any one's right to believe what they want, and that they may waive their fist in the air all they like, as long as they don't hit anyone with it.
This thread, though posed as a question, has become a whipping post for a metaphorical lynch mob, with the intended victim absent. 
Having a different opinion than this bunch can get you metaphorically hung I suppose. I have found that those that cry for mercy the loudest, give the least, and I believe that certainly applies here to several. There are a couple on these forums that I would far rather see leave than TM7, and I am sure they feel that way about me. Their gas spews continually and redundantly. Dale, I am a little supprised at you, as you have been the minority before, and was not so comfortable in the position. So with that said, you now have a new target in me. So swing away, and for the most part, I will consider the source. JMO
Dee I am just having a little fun here and am sorry you have taken it the wrong way. I at no point did slandered the man and am just having fun. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2009, 03:43:34 AM »
  Same here Dee;
  I thought the hyperbole and irony I used pointed that out. I figure Powderman & Billy don't even know TM personally, say nothing about putting anything in his food. ...And I certainly do not think he went to Mecca for purification. I expected the pure incongruity of it, would underscore the humor in which it was offered. Certainly no harm intended.
  As for any Christian sects that believe that Jews are not in charge in Israel..perhaps that is another angle proffered by "replacement theologists"...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2009, 04:27:48 AM »
i really HATE to say this, but i agree with dee 1000% on this.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2009, 04:37:46 AM »
Dee I am just having a little fun here and am sorry you have taken it the wrong way. I at no point did slandered the man and am just having fun. Dale

Dee isn't the only one that took it the wrong way.  I also feel the same as Dee.  Dale, you've been the point of criticism and laughter in this forum, but its to your face.  TM7 is not currently here to defend himself, so there are some here that will stand up for him in his absence.  Quit ganging up on him.  I know for a fact a few of you guys on here have him "IGNORED" which just shows your "IGNORANCE" when you post about his comments.  Billy should be a fine candidate to point this out to.

TM7, while I don't agree w/ his views a lot of the time, does present his arguments well, and also sticks to the point.  Not only that, but he uses the spell check ability quite often.  

TM may have his crazy ideas, but his arguments do sometimes convince me to read something or learn something that I may not have taken the time to otherwise.  And as far as his stance on Israel, I have a brother who feels the same way as TM7.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and the day you think yours is more important than theirs is the day you should start getting out the kids crayons and coloring books.  Take them out and start coloring.  Because that is about as much use as society will gain out of you.
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2009, 05:43:14 AM »

Dee, this is 100% correct.  TM7 comes up with some CRAZY &^%$ sometimes, but his responce to criticism is almost always to educate others on where he came up with that idea, not to criticize in turn.  I'll say something else for him....all of his ideas have THOUGHT behind them.  He looks at the facts and comes up with his own interpretations, wacky though they may (seemingly) be.  Many of the posts that I read that may be more...in line...with my own beliefs could have been copy and pasted from Bill O'Riley or regurgitated from Rush but have little or no original thought behind them.  One thing to be said about old TM7....he is NOT a sheep.

i really HATE to say this, but i agree with dee 1000% on this.
Myronman...are you OK?  I'll bet you need a session of counseling after making that admission, LOL.

I would surely be happy to hear that TM7 was the guy arrested for planning to whack BHO.

This comment, taken at face value, disgusts me.  I hope I am misinterpreting, but I see no humor intended here.

This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2009, 06:48:09 AM »
Well as usual here something started out as fun, had to become serious
why can't people that want to make every thing so da$$ srious just start their
own show. This was pretty fun read until someone had to start explaining
the greatness of tm7. ;D
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2009, 07:08:21 AM »
In my limited research, thought and opinion, I agree with TM more than not. One thing I have found in life is that research and facts require effort, expressing an opinion does not. The voting public has proven that fact well, to well.
We can follow the shirt tails of those in front of us and keep walking or we can step out of line and ask where we are going. Again, that requires effort and a lot of times ridicule from those that claim to know where the path leads.
Ole TM may have stepped out of line and asked. Maybe we need to pull over and wait for the answer.

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2009, 07:13:11 AM »
You mean we should wait and ride tm7's shirt tail or wait for him to give us direction,
but we should wait and see what he has to say.
Rex

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2009, 07:29:01 AM »
I enjoy a good ribbing.  A little good natured joking is one thing, but I feel there are some that were being serious.  I hope that I am wrong.  I guess that this is the danger of coversing in text...sarcasm and humor often do not translate well into black and white (or green in this case.)  What worries me the most is that the only thing TM7 has done to warrant the bitterness and dislike is that he has a different opinion than most.  He is never disrespectful, threatening, or nasty....just different. 

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2009, 07:36:39 AM »
I enjoy a good ribbing.  A little good natured joking is one thing, but I feel there are some that were being serious.  I hope that I am wrong.  I guess that this is the danger of coversing in text...sarcasm and humor often do not translate well into black and white (or green in this case.)  What worries me the most is that the only thing TM7 has done to warrant the bitterness and dislike is that he has a different opinion than most.  He is never disrespectful, threatening, or nasty....just different. 

That has been my view for the last 4 years or more now...

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 07:40:13 AM »
I don't cotton to antisemitism.  That's just me.  If you think it's OK to express antisemitic views, then that's up to you.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 07:54:54 AM »

maybe you have not bothered to read all his quotes.
I have nothing against him as a person
what does bother me is the fact that he goes to great length to try and prove everyone wrong and he is right, even on subjects that don't amount to a hill of beans.
Rex

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 07:59:53 AM »

maybe you have not bothered to read all his quotes.
I have nothing against him as a person
what does bother me is the fact that he goes to great length to try and prove everyone wrong and he is right, even on subjects that don't amount to a hill of beans.

Really... could you point out some of those topics in which you are referring to? Link them here in this topic please

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2009, 08:04:28 AM »
Criticism of Israel /= antisemitism. No more than criticism of Obama makes you racist.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2009, 08:06:09 AM »
His comments go way beyond criticism.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2009, 08:06:32 AM »
I did not learn to do linking and a lot of computer jazz, i did learn to read,
you can go back and read them or find them and link them, i have read where he has called other people stupid and idiots because they did not take the time to read every thing he did, but he did not us any capital letters so i guess he was tasteful. ;D

i think he went away and left johnny c in charge.
Rex

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2009, 08:15:01 AM »
I don't cotton to antisemitism.  That's just me.  If you think it's OK to express antisemitic views, then that's up to you.

Pretty much everything TM7 has said is factually and historically accurate.  Look it up. I challenge you to find a single inaccuracy in any fact that he has posted.  Not opinion, fact.  He is not antisemitic.  The sect of Judeism in power in Israel is very similar to the old Catholic Church. Judaism has almost as many sects as Christianity.  TM7 simply believes that the one sect in power is oppressive, he is pretty much OK with the other sects.

As stated above TM7's facts are pretty much always accurate.  The opinion that he arrives upon from those facts are sometimes, maybe even often, different from mine.  What bothers me are the people who put forth no effort to back up their opinions.  They state an opinion as fact and they heard/read it from (insert appropriate mass media source here) and if you don't agree...well, (insert appropriate negative comment here.)  They have typically done little or no independent research and don't care to.  After all, why would (insert appropriate politician/entertainer/writer/press) tell a lie?    :-\

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2009, 08:17:48 AM »
Comments, by definition, cannot go beyond criticism. Even unadulterated hatred of Israel doesn't make one antisemitic.

I can't bloody stand Washington, but I'm pretty keen on most Americans.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2009, 08:19:48 AM »
I'm very keen on Israel.  That's because I'm a Christian.

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2009, 08:34:11 AM »
I'm very keen on Israel.  That's because I'm a Christian.

And by definition what exactly does that mean... please elaborate if you will...

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2009, 08:45:16 AM »
Real Christians have a tie with Israel that cannot be broken.  We support them in their efforts to rid the world of terrorist.

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2009, 09:00:20 AM »
Real Christians have a tie with Israel that cannot be broken.  We support them in their efforts to rid the world of terrorist.

Swampman, I understand that many people feel this way but that still does not answer my question...

What is your basis for this "tie" and where does the justification for the "support" come from. At some point in your life you decided this was right for you and I am just trying to understand why and what insight brought you to this decision.

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009, 09:10:40 AM »

Hmm....  Where does it say that in the Bible?  I can't find one single mention of terrorism...  Can you find any mention of Christians defending Israel, specifically?  And you do know that the "Israel" in power is one of the twelve tribes right? What if 8 of the tribes are at loggerheads with the one that is in power?

I am just trying to understand why and what insight brought you to this decision.

Matt

Matt,
To answer your question....
They state an opinion as fact and they heard/read it from (insert appropriate mass media source here) and if you don't agree...well, (insert appropriate negative comment here.)  They have typically done little or no independent research and don't care to.  After all, why would (insert appropriate politician/entertainer/writer/press) tell a lie?    :-\

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009, 09:14:05 AM »
for those of you who think you have all the right answers....(i thought i had a big ego)...
Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

and.....

Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009, 09:17:55 AM »
for those of you who think you have all the right answers....(i thought i had a big ego)...
Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

and.....

Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Would this be in reference to the current group in power in Israel ?

Matt
― Albert Einstein