Author Topic: Where is TM7  (Read 11339 times)

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Re: Where is TM7
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2009, 09:24:05 AM »
damned if i know.   all i know is that this is a direct quote from revelations.    tm7 had a real dislike of the people running israel now, whether he is right or not i havent the foggyist idea.   he may be dead nutz on, or completely off his rocker.  all i am saying is 1.  that i do not, nor does any one single person walking the earth, have a lock on the truth.    2. these guys are doing alot more than 'just having fun'.   if dale is such a good sport about stuff, then he should take me off ignore.   of course he wont, and it is probably for the best as i dont think the guy could take it; with all that rum and coke he is snorting/drinking.   ::)
  anyone seen my kittens?  i want to go musky fishing but cant find my bait... :'(

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2009, 09:27:34 AM »
HUMMMMMMM!
First: I took the poke at TM as tongue in cheek and most of the post the same way.
A few were dead on serious catty.
To that I say watch it girls.

Too Israel: A Christian is grafted into the root of the Vine, Israel. Israel has not been forgotten/forsaken/castaway by God and will never be.
I have been grafted and God will prune the vine of deadwood (cultural Israel). Spiritual Israel is OK and protected by God.
You know, sovereignty.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2009, 09:34:26 AM »
Myronman
Don't take this as snotty as it may first appear--think first.
I have a dead solid lock on the truth about Christ Jesus and who He is.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2009, 09:39:09 AM »
not taken bad at all.   what i am saying is no one man has the answers to all the questions.   is tm7 right or wrong about the jews?  beats me.  but these other guys dont know either, so them pretending otherwise is as foolish as my avatar. 

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2009, 11:05:11 AM »
Perhaps Mossad knows where TM7 ended up.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2009, 11:17:51 AM »
Myronman,

What absolutely grips the S$#% out of me is the folks on here that snivel and whine about having to see someones post, then after Matt creates an ignore button, they ignore the person bothering them so that they don't have to read their posts.  Then it happens that the person they don't like posts something "controversial" so they view the post as a guest and then reply to it. 

I say to those people... Way to waste Matt's time and effort.  He takes the time out of his day to do something to appease you to add a function that you cried for and then you misuse or ignore it... ironic?

As far as Dales actions have gone in this thread, he (like several others here) have jumped on trash TM7 bandwagon.  Should TM7 not return for a while, I would venture to say that they will gang up on somebody else that does their homework, most likely MS, and start the namecalling, and vomit more one sided opinions that have absolutely no truth or backing whatsoever.

I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2009, 11:22:15 AM »
Myronman,

What absolutely grips the S$#% out of me is the folks on here that snivel and whine about having to see someones post, then after Matt creates an ignore button, they ignore the person bothering them so that they don't have to read their posts.  Then it happens that the person they don't like posts something "controversial" so they view the post as a guest and then reply to it. 

I say to those people... Way to waste Matt's time and effort.  He takes the time out of his day to do something to appease you to add a function that you misuse... Go get your crayons out...

As far as Dales actions have gone in this thread, he (like several others here) have jumped on trash TM7 bandwagon.  Should TM7 not return for a while, I would venture to say that they will gang up on somebody else that does their homework, most likely MS, and start the namecalling, and vomit more one sided opinions that have absolutely no truth or backing whatsoever.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

I really wish I could have a camera close by to some of these folks when the time comes that their eyes are opened to the truths of this world today... would be priceless...

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2009, 11:34:28 AM »
i am an arrogant ego maniac and i admit it.  i have met few who could shut my mouth through either words or force.
    i am humble enough to realize that i know little of what truely is, and will likely never know the full extent of various situations. 
   i dont like the shouting down of opposing opinions; even if i dont like that opinion.   that is facism, folks.   

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2009, 11:34:47 AM »
It's coming soon matt.  :(  :(

Offline Spanky

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (96)
  • USMC Semper Fidelis
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2009, 11:39:44 AM »
i am an arrogant ego maniac and i admit it.  i have met few who could shut my mouth through either words or force.

::)

Spanky

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2009, 12:01:25 PM »
all i am saying is 1.  that i do not, nor does any one single person walking the earth, have a lock on the truth.

what i am saying is no one man has the answers to all the questions.

Wal clearly Myron you've not yet met Swampman.  ;D He sees all, knows all and is the fountain of all knowledge in this world. Iffen ya don't believe it jist ask him.  ::)

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2009, 12:17:39 PM »
FYI a true christian has to accept Jesus Christ as lord and Savior. Jews will and do not accept the fact Jesus Christ came and died for the worlds sins. They are still waiting for his return. This is a fundamental difference for you to smoke on swampy. BTW i just wanted to know what happened to TM7
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2009, 01:04:21 PM »
Eyes opened huh? So who here has been in Iraq and Saudi Arabia? I have, was a long time ago but I will believe what I see verses what is said on the internet. I also believe information from people I know.

For all the conspiracy theorists out there, my cousin Mark saw the jetliner bearing in on the Pentagon, he told me this himself, as well as THOUSANDS of others in the DC area that day. My cousin is dead now and you can call him a liar all you want but were all that saw it liars?

The biggest problem with our great land today is that people with these far out whacked out theories are actually given credence. Back when people actually learned from their experiences, not what they were "taught", no one fell for this garbage.

Theory is ruling the world now, that is a problem, theory is not fact! I hope this isn't news to some of you but if you would like me to post the definition of theory I sure can. Our whole way of life is being destroyed , what would could or should, not what is!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2009, 04:05:12 PM »
This thread, though posed as a question, has become a whipping post for a metaphorical lynch mob, with the intended victim absent. 

Good post. 

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2009, 04:51:23 PM »
Billy,

Once again... like the ignorant person you are, you resort to talking yourself up and changing the subject to cover up your ignorance.  There isn't a person on GBO that doesn't know about your stay in the sandbox.

That does not make you an expert on middle east relations...

Any jackass can throw his opinion around.  Not many can back it up.  When you learn how to back it up, come back and well talk.
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2009, 04:56:11 PM »
I best go back to school to learn about theories and forget about facts.  Kids today they crack me up. :D :D

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2009, 07:28:49 PM »
      “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.” - Mark Twain

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2009, 01:31:04 AM »
      “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.” - Mark Twain

Could you please point out and example?

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2009, 03:12:18 AM »
now i respect billy's opinion plenty.   i also respect tm7's opinion plenty.   that doesnt mean i subscribe to those opinions; maybe i agree on some and not about other stuff.   it matters not.    we all have our views and reasons for them.  Lord knows i have been flamed a few times for having mine. 

if we take a moment to look why this thread has gone the way it has, it all comes back to this......
This thread, though posed as a question, has become a whipping post for a metaphorical lynch mob, with the intended victim absent. 

it disappoints me to see this.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2009, 03:40:38 AM »
Well, Myron, I suppose this is where we differ, because when I learned that Billy had "ignored" TM7 and kept posting his opinions about TM7's views, I automatically lost any respect I had for him.

The same goes for anyone else that uses the ignore feature.  When you choose to ignore, you choose to shut your mind off to the arguments of others.  Right, Wrong or otherwise.  It goes to show that the following statements are true.

"The difference between genius and ignorance is that being a genius has its limits."
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance."
"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about”
"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”

... and a personal one for ol' Billy and others that use the "ignore button"

"The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: Be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge.”

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2009, 06:50:51 AM »
I can not imagine ignoring any one (never know where my next argument
is coming from) ::)
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2009, 07:18:27 AM »
Well, Myron, I suppose this is where we differ, because when I learned that Billy had "ignored" TM7 and kept posting his opinions about TM7's views, I automatically lost any respect I had for him.

i was un-aware that this is the case.   to ignore someone, then continue to bash them i have to say is pretty weak; if that is truely the situation. 

as far as the ignore button goes, once you ignore someone, you should pretend they dont exist as you can not see what they are saying.   i am not a big fan of the ignore button. if you cant see all sides of the arguement without losing control of yourself, i say it is time for a gut check.   heaven knows there are people here i really dont like, but i will not ignore anyone.  i am not one to stick my head in the sand; even if i dont like what i see.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2009, 12:15:08 PM »
I'm still thinking ole TM7 is the guy arrested for threatening BHO, that guy uses the same antisemetic call words as our TM. Heck as much as he loves the Feds, I bet if they have him locked up in Canyon City, I bet they impress him now.

HMMM, if he gets out of prison or is still alive, how about someone ask him who all has him on ignore? A kid might learn something from it . An open mind, that one really cracks me up, must mean there is a void that needs filling. Theories, hey in theory a bumble bee cannot fly, but in fact a bumble bee can fly, I saw it with my own eyes.

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2009, 01:16:32 PM »
Billy,
Mark Twain was a humorist. I thought it was a great statement about the way people on either side of an argument can use facts to support their position. Except for your assertion that lead is harmless you could not be accused of distorting facts because you seldom use them. Your arguments are generally made in a dogmatic fashion. 

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2009, 02:25:35 AM »

Couldn't have said it better myself...

I really wish I could have a camera close by to some of these folks when the time comes that their eyes are opened to the truths of this world today... would be priceless...

Matt
[/quote]
"DITTO"
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2009, 02:34:14 AM »
Real Christians have a tie with Israel that cannot be broken.  We support them in their efforts to rid the world of terrorist.

Sounds like a direct quote from John Hagee!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2009, 07:07:56 AM »
For those of you that wonder, or are hopeful that it isn't so, TM7 is alive and well, soaking his buns in the Caribbean sun.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2009, 01:04:49 PM »
For those of you that wonder, or are hopeful that it isn't so, TM7 is alive and well, soaking his buns in the Caribbean sun.

And you know this HOW?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2009, 01:32:13 PM »
I think he's in the process of moving to Washington DC so he can be close to his new beloved muslin president.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2009, 02:11:59 PM »

And you know this HOW?

He was online today... sent me a PM and said so

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein