Author Topic: conspiracy ???  (Read 308 times)

Offline buffermop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
conspiracy ???
« on: February 11, 2009, 05:48:39 AM »
Ordered a set of pistol dies from a national retailer.Has been on back order for over a month.     I  checked other retailers and the same thing. The items are either on back order or not available any longer. It appears that "big brother" is  cleaning out our sport. Either no ammo or no components. >:(

Offline Skunk

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: conspiracy ???
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 05:54:24 AM »
I suppose that's a possibility Buffermop, but it's also possible that other buyers simply beat you to the goods. And now, demand is exceeding supply and the manufacturers can not keep up.
Mike

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" - Frank Loesser

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 06:34:27 AM »
Is that why it's so hard to find a Wii too?  Holy cow, the government wants to take away our guns AND our video games!

Offline Redtail1949

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 07:19:22 AM »
Every shooter and reloader I know has been buying all they can...so right now its demand causing the shortage. JMHO

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 08:03:55 AM »
Every shooter and reloader I know has been buying all they can...so right now its demand causing the shortage. JMHO
Oh my god, even shooters are in on the conspiracy?  The government and gun owners are conspiring to buy all the guns?  Other people are buying up the things I want?!?  The horror!  To your battle stations!

ps. What about the Wii?