Author Topic: The Break-up Begins!  (Read 1792 times)

Offline rparsons934

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: The Break-up Begins!
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 06:50:36 AM »
It might just be the thing to put this country into a cival war.
****The Second Amendment.....You dont know you need it until they come and try to take it away****

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 06:58:53 AM »
We were talking about that the other day.  The one thing booming in this economy is sales on guns and ammunition... If our government doesn't start listening to its people, civil war is a breath away i fear.

Sam
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline rparsons934

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 07:13:55 AM »
I think so to. For 2 reasons.
1.) They try to come get our guns- The right we have. They cant just expect us to hand them to them can they.
2.) Obama is killed.- It is a thought in every ones head. Hes black first black president. Before obama was even a thought for president I have had discissions with my family on if there ever is a black president that he would probably be killed. I hope not I dont like guy but it would tear this nation apart even more.
****The Second Amendment.....You dont know you need it until they come and try to take it away****

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 07:18:35 AM »
We were talking about that the other day.  The one thing booming in this economy is sales on guns and ammunition... If our government doesn't start listening to its people, civil war is a breath away i fear.

Sam

As horrible as it sounds a civil war would restore my faith in the people of this once great nation.  War is awful on any occasion, but in this case the only alternative seems to be to lay down our rights and freedoms.  In the words of the great Patrick Henry..."Give me liberty or give me death"  Freedom is never free and sometimes the price is the blood of those willing to fight for it.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline rparsons934

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 07:20:38 AM »

Sam

As horrible as it sounds a civil war would restore my faith in the people of this once great nation.  War is awful on any occasion, but in this case the only alternative seems to be to lay down our rights and freedoms.  In the words of the great Patrick Henry..."Give me liberty or give me death"  Freedom is never free and sometimes the price is the blood of those willing to fight for it.

Heather

Heather I must say I agree with you on most thing.(not the lawyer thing :) ) but this definatly.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 07:28:02 AM »
+1 to heather
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 07:30:29 AM »
hunger will bring the war , when the people in charge no longer can feed the nation revolution will be in the air . This is any nation .
When the money is inflated to high to aford the people the ablity to buy food they are forced to war.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline wgr

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2009, 07:47:11 AM »
hunger will bring the war , when the people in charge no longer can feed the nation revolution will be in the air . This is any nation .
When the money is inflated to high to afford the people the ability to buy food they are forced to war.
  I agree 100% and its about to happen now folks losing their homes , cars jobs. things that cant be replace. as far as food we could have plenty if we would worry about this country first and to hell with the rest. they can have the left overs.a man will do alot that he didn't think he would when his wife and kids are going without and as long as he/she is taking from the idiots that put us here ill back them all the way. the government made it so hard on the small farmer that they couldn't make it we need more people to go back to their roots. i know that my family comes first then the rest of the world no matter the cost to me. just my dimes worth
never to much gun

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2009, 09:12:34 AM »
I will be 67 this month,am sorry you can have them.
that is real nice.   imagine if your grandfather and father thought like that.  so your reasoning is "my life is toward it's end, so i will sell out future generations." ? ? ? ? ?

Offline rparsons934

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2009, 09:17:05 AM »
  . i know that my family comes first then the rest of the world no matter the cost to me. just my dimes worth

More people should think like this. I agree family first no matter what.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2009, 09:29:22 AM »
Civil War.
Better be sure that is what you want because this is what you will get.
If you think your guns will hold the line, what do you do about that Apache above your head that is getting in position too put his gattleing up your rear.
Before you think about ceceding, who is going too be the guy that walks up to the gate at Hood, Polk, Benning--the list goes on--and says "I want to speak to your commander about surrendering." I want too be a fly on the wall too watch that!!
You can say the military will follow us. I doubt that.
You can say right is on our side. Some boys 150 years ago proved that wrong.
The military is the only one that can begin this process.
I am certainly sure we should not be having this conversation.
Blessings

TEXAS, by GOD

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2009, 09:58:27 AM »
military, schmilitary.   been there, done that.  i doubt they would fight against the people, but if they did,  they themselves would become the target.  if they cant handle a bunch of clowns in iraq, what on earth makes you think they are going to be able to handle americans on american soil? 

say what you will, i dont think we are that far down the sheeple path just yet.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2009, 10:40:11 AM »
I HOPE IT NEVER COMES TO THAT !
The fighting would be bad but the loss of life as we know it would be worst !
As far as a fight , Remember the American minute man  once threw the mightest army  off our land at a little town called Yorktown Va.
We wrote the book on gorilla warfare ! with the help of the Native American of course.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Elijah Gunn

• A Real Regular
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2009, 02:29:19 AM »
Civil War.
Better be sure that is what you want because this is what you will get.
If you think your guns will hold the line, what do you do about that Apache above your head that is getting in position too put his gattleing up your rear.
Before you think about ceceding, who is going too be the guy that walks up to the gate at Hood, Polk, Benning--the list goes on--and says "I want to speak to your commander about surrendering." I want too be a fly on the wall too watch that!!
You can say the military will follow us. I doubt that.
You can say right is on our side. Some boys 150 years ago proved that wrong.
The military is the only one that can begin this process.
I am certainly sure we should not be having this conversation.
Blessings

To fight for right IS RIGHT, even against hopeless odds. Our nation is to be the home of free people,we are not going to be the surfs of Big Brother.So yes we should be talking about this. It lets them know how serious things are getting,and gives us a chance for a VERY serious think through of what might happen and if we are ready for the consequences.

What will you say on Judgement Day?

The BANKERS win every war.

When gardening for food is outlawed, I'll BE an outlaw.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2009, 03:04:53 AM »
If our government doesn't start listening to its people, civil war is a breath away i fear.

I'm going to edit this portion of my previous post.  Suffice to say that revolution is a breath away.  A failed revolution is called a civil war.  I didn't intend to sound negative in my previous post.