Author Topic: Califruty's #1 cash crop  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
Re: Califruty's #1 cash crop
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 05:28:03 AM »
Calling pot a cash crop implies that it carries a high street value, has a low production cost and it sought after by illegal drug buyers. This is not true. I regularly buy nickle bags for $20.
So you admit on a public forum you regularly break the law ??????? :o :o :o :o :o :o

You obviously lack an ability to read sarcasm and humor combined.

You didn't exactly write it the way you're calling it now. I thought the same thing when reading it the first time.

Your absolutely 100% correct and I did that with purposeful intent. But again, that the sarcasm part. Its only when you combine, sarcasm & humor together to you get sarcastic humor. If you point out the sarcasm or humor when stating it, you loose the point about it being sarcastic humor.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Skunk

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 05:43:56 AM »
Calling pot a cash crop implies that it carries a high street value, has a low production cost and it sought after by illegal drug buyers. This is not true. I regularly buy nickle bags for $20.
So you admit on a public forum you regularly break the law ??????? :o :o :o :o :o :o

You didn't exactly write it the way you're calling it now. I thought the same thing when reading it the first time.

Your absolutely 100% correct and I did that with purposeful intent. But again, that the sarcasm part. Its only when you combine, sarcasm & humor together to you get sarcastic humor. If you point out the sarcasm or humor when stating it, you loose the point about it being sarcastic humor.

I think I understand now Cabin. Whatever the case, if you get another Nickel or Dime any time soon, do stop over. ;) :D
Mike

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" - Frank Loesser

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 06:11:27 AM »

I think I understand now Cabin. Whatever the case, if you get another Nickel or Dime any time soon, do stop over. ;) :D

Absolutely! It would be rudd of me to do otherwise. ;) :D
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3