Author Topic: These scumbags should be happy it is not my daughter!!!!!  (Read 1478 times)

Offline WylieKy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: These scumbags should be happy it is not my daughter!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 06:34:50 AM »
I have a couple of points...

1. *shudders* I agree with Dale and Billy in this post....  :o We're not talking about a party with peers, we're talking about two 40 year olds luring children to their place.  For supplying the drugs and alcohol they deserve a little soft time.  If one or both of them committed the sexual assault or allowed it to happen they should be hung. Literally, with about 3 in. of rope to make sure their neck DOESN't snap.  I'm pretty much a libertarian and think an adult should be able to do whatever drug they want within reason, but I can't think of this being anything but predatory.

2. I am very involved in every aspect of my daughter's life.  I know all of her friends, and have met and been in the houses of all of her friends parents. That doesn't mean that I couldn't be fooled, but it does help.  That being said, there comes a point in the teenage years where your children earn a bit more freedom and you have to hope that they build a strong house on the foundation that you have provided.

3. Maybe I should be a politician.  I seem to agree with parts of what everyone is saying!

This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline rparsons934

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 07:07:39 AM »
I have a couple of points...

1. *shudders* I agree with Dale and Billy in this post....  :o We're not talking about a party with peers, we're talking about two 40 year olds luring children to their place.  For supplying the drugs and alcohol they deserve a little soft time.  If one or both of them committed the sexual assault or allowed it to happen they should be hung. Literally, with about 3 in. of rope to make sure their neck DOESN't snap.  I'm pretty much a libertarian and think an adult should be able to do whatever drug they want within reason, but I can't think of this being anything but predatory.

I agree with the first part about 95%. I dont think adults should be allowed to do any drug. Not drugs like crack, meth, and heroin. That will ultimatly result in people getting robbed or even killed when the addiction kicks in. But drugs within reason. But then again if it was legal then maybe the addiction wouldnt hit them as hard. But i find that hard to believe because if they made it legal it would probably be more expensive. Which ultimatly makes them need even more money because the gov would tax the hell out of it.
****The Second Amendment.....You dont know you need it until they come and try to take it away****

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 08:05:35 AM »
your freedom stops where mine starts and vise-versa . drinking , smoking ,drugs what ever as long as it does not impact others . If you abuse yourself no health care cause it also cost the rest of us . Get #@*^ up and hurt yourself fine hurt one of us pay dearly . Forget insurance unless they have a group policy for your kind .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline rparsons934

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 08:14:39 AM »
Whose kind?
****The Second Amendment.....You dont know you need it until they come and try to take it away****

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 08:15:08 AM »
mine !

Offline rparsons934

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 08:18:29 AM »

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 08:20:50 AM »
We all worry about freedom but then try to limit it for all but ourselves no wonder it is being lost .