Author Topic: Price on Pardner 12ga. barrel with choke system  (Read 481 times)

Offline Jal5

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (13)
Price on Pardner 12ga. barrel with choke system
« on: March 04, 2009, 10:10:53 AM »
I have an opportunity to buy a used Pardner, good condtion, 12 ga with screw in chokes. I don't need another 12 ga but could use the action for an orphan 16 ga. barrel that I currently have in the closet. What would the barrel with screw in chokes be worth? thanks.
Joe
S. G. G. = Sons of the Greatest Generation. Too old to run, too proud to hide; we will stand our ground and take as many as we can with us

Offline brennemanj83

• Classified -- Banned
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
Re: Price on Pardner 12ga. barrel with choke system
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 11:36:28 AM »
I have an opportunity to buy a used Pardner, good condtion, 12 ga with screw in chokes. I don't need another 12 ga but could use the action for an orphan 16 ga. barrel that I currently have in the closet. What would the barrel with screw in chokes be worth? thanks.
Joe

A12ga accessory barrel with screw in chokes form H&R is $65. If you get the shotgun and want to sell the barrel let me know.
Banned for less than honest trading practices.

Offline Jal5

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (13)
Re: Price on Pardner 12ga. barrel with choke system
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 03:13:22 PM »
great i will let you know. depends on how good of a deal I can negotiate on the shotgun.

Joe
S. G. G. = Sons of the Greatest Generation. Too old to run, too proud to hide; we will stand our ground and take as many as we can with us