Author Topic: Pump scope rail  (Read 284 times)

Offline mainegobbler

• Trade Count: (0)
Pump scope rail
« on: March 05, 2009, 07:17:43 AM »
So Marlin is telling me that they have no idea when they'll be getting new scope rails for the Pardner pump.  She told me to call back in thirty days, I did, she told me to call back in thirty more days  >:(  Does anyone know if a Remington mount will work aside from the screw holes? I could drill and countersink a base, I just want to make sure that it will match the contour correctly.  Anyone have any ideas what might work?

Offline FLNT4EVR

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Pump scope rail
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 12:19:53 PM »
Itried the NEF mount    the holes line up but the shape is wrong       unless you would be happy with just the first two screws holding it down
" Act civilized...even if you ain't " 

" I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people , and I require the same from them. "
                                  John Wayne, "The Shootist"

Offline mainegobbler

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 04:35:48 AM »
Thats what I tried first not knowing that there was a difference between the two.  Was thinking that a Remington might have "the shape" and could have the holes drilled to match.  Anyone else have any suggestions?

Offline rparsons934

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 05:55:11 AM »
Remmington might work. It is an 870 replica, but as for expirence doing it I have none. Mine still has the tru glow sights.
****The Second Amendment.....You dont know you need it until they come and try to take it away****