Author Topic: Political Outrage  (Read 621 times)

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
Political Outrage
« on: March 26, 2009, 07:34:07 PM »
It is time Gentleman to find ways to protest the foolish and dangerous moves our President and his Queen Nancy Pelosy are making.  Is anyone willing to participate in a forum wherein ways to protest the move to destroy the dollar and our direct line to Liberal Fascism.  We need plans that don't include gunfire.  The last president to fail us miserably and whom President Obama wants to emulate (Lincoln) caused the deaths of more than 5 million Americans.  Lets begin with the Stimulus bill, those who voted for it never read it so we as citizens can safely say the spending of 800 billion was put upon us without representation and will become a huge tax burden; Taxation without representation.  The same can be said of the Omnibus bill.  Next is the buying of so called Toxic assets.  Did anyone here force the banks to stupidly lend money to those who obviously couldn't afford to pay it back?  Do you see any reason why we should pay for the rich nutcases mistakes.  This is another Trillion dollar dumping of your tax dollars.  If you don't stand up you will be knocked down, NOW is the time to act.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline briarpatch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Political Outrage
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 12:36:13 AM »
Good Post!!!! I will throw my hat in the ring. I have posted enough about the subject to say I have concerns.
   What you will find is, the same thing dictators have known from the begining of time. Many of us will talk a good game but a very very few will act. As a people we dont walk away from History. We run toward it.
    We have the privilege of the vote and with like minded people getting involved, we can change the coarse of this nation.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 03:47:41 AM »
I fully agree rickt300! If the unconstitutional Federal Reserve were eliminated, these things could not have happened. A good first step in the process would be to expose them. Ron Paul's HR 1207 bill would do just that. We must contact our congressmen and request it's passage.
Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LmWgp9JIS0

Here is a link to your congressman:
https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

Also I urge you to go to the https://www.mises.org/ site and use the search engine to study up on the Federal Reserve.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline Ga.windbreak

• Trade Count: (22)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »
I hate to say it guys but our next best chance to change the course we are on is in 2010. We MUST elect the right people to turn this tide of monetary abuse and central bank control that we now live under. I pray we are quick enough to make a difference.
"Men do not differ about what
Things they will call evils;
They differ enormously about what evils
They will call excusable." - G.K. Chesterton

"It starts when you begin to overlook bad manners. Anytime you quit hearing "sir" and "ma'am", the end is pretty much in sight."-Tommy Lee Jones in No Country for Old Men

Private John Walker Roberts CSA 19th Battalion Georgia Cavalry - Loyalty is a most precious trait - RIP

Offline phalanx

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 08:48:23 PM »
Im afraid we will not be fast enough ,these Droids know that they are going to be toast for this in any future elections.
Thats why they are going so fast ,its like something new everyday.
Then look at the last election , they didnt even bother to hide the corruption in that.
ACORN should have been tossed under the jail , instead they got more money.
They know they can do it now ,they will just do it again ,and keep on doing what they are doing.
Unfortunately im afraid there is going to be another internal conflict in this country.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 01:35:25 AM »
In past history the greatest civilizations have lasted around 200 years. They usually follow this path. From bondage to spiritual faith. From spiritual faith to great courage. From courage to liberty. From liberty to abundance. From abundance to complacency. From complacency to apathy. From apathy to dependence. From Dependence back into bondage.

I figure we are in the complacency to apathy stage, or in the apathy to dependence stage. I really don't see much hope for this once great country. Just look at the number of people that voted for Obama. It makes me want to puke. There are way to many people in this country with thier hand out waiting for government to give them something. Sorry, but I don't think there are enough of us left to rise up and make a differance. When government decides that we no longer can own firearms, the rest of our rights as granted to us in the constitution will no longer be.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn