Author Topic: .22lr effeteness against bone  (Read 446 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
.22lr effeteness against bone
« on: April 20, 2009, 12:16:37 PM »
can a high or hyper velocity .22LR fired from a rifle penetrate a human skull? I was reading a book called world war Z and saw 28week later and i was wounder if a .22LR could do the job on a zombie(yeah i am still a kid,some what) ;D. The monsters in 28weeks later were not zombie and a center mass hit would drop them(also chemical weapons,fire, or just hitting them with something hard) but in the book world war Z there were zombies. If your looking for a very good  book  that kind of real to what could happen then it's a  good reading..
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline curtism1234

• Avid Poster
Re: .22lr effeteness against bone
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 04:57:31 AM »
I wouldn't think it should have a problem.

If you remember what Chef on South Park said - the only way to beat the "living dead" is to kill the first one infected  ;)

Offline jamaldog87

Re: .22lr effeteness against bone
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 12:31:15 PM »
but for real now could it?? with the way things are and how hard it is to find ammo the .22LR could be the gun to use if thing got really bad. Right now at walmart and some of the guns stores i have been to .22LR is all they got.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends