Author Topic: The old Keltec's SUB40 ( not the sub 2000) question  (Read 761 times)

Offline Default

• Classified -- Banned
  • Trade Count: (13)
  • A Real Regular
The old Keltec's SUB40 ( not the sub 2000) question
« on: May 12, 2009, 05:23:07 AM »
Guys ,

I have a chance to get one of the original Sub40 aluminum framed rifles , Now i recall hearing some spotted details about them but it was so long ago that i dont recall what issues were experienced with these little rifles that caused Keltec to change the design to the new plastic framed model..

Question is this , What were the troubles that they had run into with the older models ? I dont want to drop cash on a rifle in this time of short work and too little money , just to find i grabbed a clunker ... So any help on this would be greatly appreciated ... Any experience good or bad with these first gens ? Let me know ..

Thanks in advance ,

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States when men were free." ~Ronald Reagan

THE QUICKEST WAY TO ENSLAVE A PEOPLE IS TO DISARM THEM ~ George Mason

Offline canon6

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (119)
Re: The old Keltec's SUB40 ( not the sub 2000) question
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 04:55:16 AM »
default, I can't answer you question, but if you go to KTOG.com those guys know a lot.  hth   Doug
a armed man is his own master