Author Topic: Pa Hunters...Tags anyone?  (Read 572 times)

Offline THE#1hunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Pa Hunters...Tags anyone?
« on: September 17, 2003, 03:19:13 PM »
Anybody get their tags yet, I just got mine yesterday. I applied for a bonus, and I was wondering if they come separately this year or not?
Good Luck, Be Safe, and God Bless  :D

Ephesians 2:8
--For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of god--

Offline PA-Joe

• A Real Regular
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2003, 01:40:27 AM »
Last weekend I got both my first and second round tags for 3D. They came from different counties.

Offline pa ridge-runner

• Avid Poster
doe tags
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2003, 01:40:54 AM »
Hi #1
  I recieved my area 4c tag over 1 week ago and that was my second application.My first application sent in on the first drawing has not come back yet (3d)??My buddy sent the first one in with mine and he said they cashed his check! So,I dont know what they are doing in area 3d but I hope it comes soon :? .I have not talked to him since saturday so I hope they have arrived since then.I know there is a date that they must be mailed by but I'm not sure when that is.I looked in the regs book but didnt see it.I was told that there is a site you can go to,to find out if your application is in the dead letter file.Maybe on the game comm web site.
Good luck and good huntin.pa r-r :D

Offline Whodaheck99

PA Hunters... Tags anyone?
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2003, 07:03:57 AM »
I got 2 for 5C, and 5 for 5D. It is good if you hunt in Special Regulations Area Counties.

Offline THE#1hunter

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2003, 06:30:13 AM »
I just got my bonus tags yesterday, good luck everybody
Good Luck, Be Safe, and God Bless  :D

Ephesians 2:8
--For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of god--

Offline bubba15301

• Avid Poster
pa deer tags
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2003, 04:39:35 PM »
got both of mine on same day.   these management areas are all messed up  .  where my brother lives one side of the road is 1 management area. the other side is another one
 :eek:
BUBBA