Author Topic: Revy Howie Memorial day Salute..  (Read 620 times)

Offline EL Caz 66

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
  • Man the guns !!
Revy Howie Memorial day Salute..
« on: May 28, 2009, 12:52:04 PM »
Since no one has posted a video for Memorial Day here's mine.. For those who gave the ultimate for our freedoms..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPi_2Gttskc

Offline lance

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Revy Howie Memorial day Salute..
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 03:03:20 PM »
 ED, COOL video, nice Howie too!
PALADIN had a gun.....I have guns, mortars, and cannons!

Offline RocklockI

• GBO Supporter
  • Morko and Me
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 04:47:08 PM »
Very Nice . ;D

I miss those back east type rock walls. ;D
"I've seen too much not to stay in touch , With a world full of love and luck, I got a big suspicion 'bout ammunition I never forget to duck" J.B.

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 05:13:17 PM »
El Caz, excellent video and stills. At the end of the vid it sounds like you say sorry; who did the blast scare?
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline Spuddy

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 01:57:41 AM »
Since no one has posted a video for Memorial Day here's mine.. For those who gave the ultimate for our freedoms..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPVcSRl8UJ8

Offline BoomLover

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 04:30:25 AM »
Very nice! Great looking Rev. Howie, too! Stills were excellent, you made the memory of our Vets on Memorial Day even more enjoyable. BoomLover
"Beware the Enemy With-in, for these are perilous times! Those who promise to protect and defend our Constitution, but do neither, should be evicted from public office in disgrace!

Offline EL Caz 66

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
  • Man the guns !!
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 06:17:38 AM »
Thanks Men  :D
El Caz, excellent video and stills. At the end of the vid it sounds like you say sorry; who did the blast scare?

The I'm sorry was to my Mom, who happen to be walk on to the porch from the house as I pulled lanyard  :o.. It's good thing she had nothing in her hands at the time otherwise it would of been all over the place ::)..

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 06:50:18 AM »
Thanks Men  :D

The I'm sorry was to my Mom, who happen to be walk on to the porch from the house as I pulled lanyard  :o.. It's good thing she had nothing in her hands at the time otherwise it would of been all over the place ::)..

The way you were laughing, and then the "sorry," made me think that maybe one of the women had dropped a tray of food. I hope your Mom didn't get mad at you; if she did, you could've made her feel better by promising to never fire any salutes on Mother's Day. :D 
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline dominick

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (21)
    • Black Powder Cannons & Mortars
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 11:09:37 AM »
Ed,  Nice video.  It looks like you re-painted the carriage.  Light gray?  looks good.

Offline EL Caz 66

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
  • Man the guns !!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 03:10:34 PM »
Ed,  Nice video.  It looks like you re-painted the carriage.  Light gray?  looks good.

Hey Dom,

Yes, Had two can lying around the shop I figured to give the light gray a try, man I love this little beast and so those everyone who has had the pleasure seeing her in action..

Many thanks on this build