Author Topic: Thanks Graybeard, Quick, & others  (Read 381 times)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Thanks Graybeard, Quick, & others
« on: May 29, 2009, 03:08:59 PM »
Thanks to Graybeard, I ordered some Burris Zee rings & tried them.  I've never seen them for sale in a store & so I would have never tried them.  I'm really impressed.  Quick had suggested a Nikon Prostaff some time back & I've since bought 4 or 5 of them.  IMO they are an excellent value.  The optics are excellent & the eye relief is good for heavy kickers.

Randy Wakeman's articles on the Bushnell 3200 & 4200 Elites & The Marlin message board's recommendation of the Bushnell Banner 1.5-4.5X32 are also major optic epiphanies for me.  I'm no longer an optic snob.  There's some great inexpensive scopes out there.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Cement Man

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Thanks Graybeard, Quick, & others
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 06:35:20 PM »
I agree with you.  There is a lot of value to be found in many of the "mid-priced" scopes.
CIVES ARMA FERANT - Let the citizens bear arms.
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.