Author Topic: Sig P238  (Read 698 times)

Offline Big

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Sig P238
« on: June 10, 2009, 05:16:11 AM »
Has anyone seen/shot the new Sig P238?  Anyone know where to get one?
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Offline Lawndart

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sig P238
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 04:24:03 PM »
I think they are still in the "hard to find" basket....I just asked my gunshop buddy a few days ago.  It's a Sig, so It'll be a good weapon...But, I'd probably vote for the Kahr P380 over the Sig.

Offline aromakr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Sig P238
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 02:44:04 PM »
Big:
I just got mine, so far I like it with a few exceptions. Trigger pull is around 7#. Only have about a box and a half through it and had 6-7 stove pipe, hoping that will clear up with more rounds through it. going to put a couple hundred rounds through it this next weekend, should be able to tell you more then.
The piece is well made as I would expect a sig. to be. Accuracy is way better than I expected from such a small gun and short barrel, if the trigger was down around 4.5 to 5# it would please me more I'm thinking, but I hesitate to alter a CCW gun, should I have to use it, Lawyers will tear you to pieces. Don't know if the factory will lighten it or not.
Too answer your original question, several stores in Billings, Mt. seem to have a good supply and my friend in Grand Junction, Co. said they were available there.
Bob