Author Topic: varmint hunting  (Read 1363 times)

Offline coonbait

• Trade Count: (0)
varmint hunting
« on: June 20, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »
Looking for some one to varmint hunt with in central maryland and souther hanover PA.
I have been predator hunting for 8 years and have plenty of property and equipment.
My reason for looking for a new partner is that my long time hunting buddy just had kids.
so it harder to get out i guess but been hunting by myself for a while but it just aint near as fun.
There can be no divided Allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,but something else also,isnt an American at all.We have room here for but one flag,the American Flag.... We have room for but one Language here,and that is the English Language.....And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Catfish

Re: varmint hunting
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 07:15:08 AM »
To bad were not closer. My hunting buddy went back to work.  :'( He`s a brick layer so hopefully he`ll be around when the crops start comming off.

Offline coonbait

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 08:39:08 PM »
Catfish i hope he is around come time and good luck.
There can be no divided Allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,but something else also,isnt an American at all.We have room here for but one flag,the American Flag.... We have room for but one Language here,and that is the English Language.....And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Catfish

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »
Coonbait, talked to him today and he assured me he was going to quit working when it came time to hunt.  ;D

Offline coonbait

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 12:13:37 AM »
Catfish im glad to hear it good luck to u guys i cant wait to start hunting again  ;D

Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Catfish

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 05:34:55 AM »
Start hunting again  ??? You mean you quit  ??? I always have at least a rifle in the pick-up and when on the bike I have  Contender in the trunk. Stop hunting  ::) not untill they plant me.

Offline coonbait

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 09:41:24 PM »
Yeah some how i have to pay for this addiction. waiting for Sept 15 that is our bow opener. Until then its groundhogs.

Theodore Roosevelt