Author Topic: New Tracker II  (Read 480 times)

Offline snakeman

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
New Tracker II
« on: July 09, 2009, 04:12:32 PM »
Went to a local pawn shop the other day and spotted a short barreled 12 ga and the tag said it had a cyl choke. I picked it up and looked at it and to my surprise it was a Tracker II in good shape with a price tag of $99.99. I talked the guy down to $85 and bought it. I guess he thought it was a regular smoothbore. Can anyone tell me what slugs are shooting good in their Tracker II?

snakeman

Offline maglvr44

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: New Tracker II
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 09:06:14 PM »
Went to a local pawn shop the other day and spotted a short barreled 12 ga and the tag said it had a cyl choke. I picked it up and looked at it and to my surprise it was a Tracker II in good shape with a price tag of $99.99. I talked the guy down to $85 and bought it. I guess he thought it was a regular smoothbore. Can anyone tell me what slugs are shooting good in their Tracker II?

snakeman
I use Dixie Terminator and Tusker in my TrackerII 12ga and Dixie Xterminator in my TrackerII 20ga.
Plenty of power to stop ANYTHING  on planet earth! Yes, that includes everything in Alaska and Africa!
If you only have 1 shot why not shoot the best!

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 01:07:50 AM »
Dixie slugs are great slugs for dangerous game....<><....:)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Jimbo47

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (25)
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 05:33:41 AM »
If your not after dangerous game, you might want to try some Winchester Super X BRI sabot slugs.

1350 FPS. and they don't kill you on the back end, and the accuracy is going to impress you!
My culled down Handi's are the 45-70, and then I have a few others to keep it company...357 Mag/Max. .45 LC/.454 Casull Carbine, .243 Ultra, and 20 gauge Tracker II.