Author Topic: briefcase carry  (Read 612 times)

Offline mattmillerrx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
briefcase carry
« on: August 04, 2009, 01:21:57 PM »
I am in the market for a leather briefcase to carry basic paperwork and a laptop but would like it to have a external pocket like the carry purses do for women that allows you to slip your hand in and have your hand on your gun as you walk to and from your car or else where.  I am in the market for a briefcase anyway and would like it to have this function.  I do not like the idea of carrying off the body so this would carry a second gun but would be great for those times when you could have your hand already on your gun incase it is needed like walking in a dark parking garage as I do getting off of work late at night.  I have only found one online, let me know what you guys have or have seen.

Thanks
MGM

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
Re: briefcase carry
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 01:46:21 PM »
I have one of the Dillion Ballistic Nylon breif cases that has the seperate section for a handgun.
It worked well for me on occasions when I thought it was a good idea to have a gun with me and handy.
as I was issued new lap tops that got bigger and bigger it was no longer practical to have the lap top side way in it and not be able to use the handles.
It still sits under my desk at work with a revolver in it. 

Offline mattmillerrx

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 02:55:16 PM »

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 05:34:41 AM »
that's it.
it has held up really well.
It is big enough to hold a pad of paper and a price book.
along with a few pockets.
I think Dillon needs to update the tote to accomidate larger lap tops and redesign the pockets for new equipment.

Offline Old Griz

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 10:53:04 PM »
I have an older one, their first or second model. It's not big enough to hold legal sized paper, let alone a lap top. Unless you get one of the new trendy 8" Acer laptops.
Griz
<*}}}><

I Cor. 2.2 "For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified."