Author Topic: nikoplex reticle on Monarch UCC  (Read 447 times)

Offline lucky guy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
nikoplex reticle on Monarch UCC
« on: August 05, 2009, 10:44:35 AM »
I have a question.  I have a 6.5 x 20 AO Monarch UCC (several years old).  I'm wondering about the MOA distended between the cross hairs and the point of the thick part of the reticle. 

Anybody know?  (I've tried the Nikon website but it appears impenetrable with a real question, we should put those guys in charge of our military computer systems.) ;D

Thanks.

Offline skarke

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Re: nikoplex reticle on Monarch UCC
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 02:37:37 PM »
Lucky guy,

I have a couple of Nikon scopes, and am showing my ignorance, but I have no idea what you are asking. Are you asking how far across, in MOA, the reticle is across the skinny crosshairs (before they get thick)?

=====[-----]======

Between the brackets?
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States when men were free.  Ronaldus Maximus

Offline lucky guy

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
That's it, how many MOA is the fine part of the crosshair, or, how many MOA point to point on the thick part?

>------<

Offline skarke

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 02:19:27 PM »
Easiest way to figure is get a graduated target.  Set at 25 yards. Each 1 inch graduation is 4 moa.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States when men were free.  Ronaldus Maximus

Offline lucky guy

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 09:47:56 AM »
Easiest way to figure is get a graduated target.  Set at 25 yards. Each 1 inch graduation is 4 moa.

There you go, love the practical answer.   Thanks, shoulda thought of it.