Author Topic: Mueller Eraticator  (Read 366 times)

Offline Skunk

• Trade Count: (2)
Mueller Eraticator
« on: September 01, 2009, 09:59:36 AM »
Just received a new Eraticator in the mail. It's an 8.5 X 25 X 50 with a Micro-Fine Illuminated Dot Reticle, and an Adjustable Objective, which is adjustable from 15 yards to infinity. This scope will be going on a CZ 452 Varmint. It will wear Burris, High, Signature Zee Rings, mounted to a Rimfire Technologies', Picatinny Rail.

The scope was packaged very securely. It came with good instructions, a cleaning cloth, and bikini style lens covers. It has target turrets (w/covers) that are easy to manipulate. Further, Mueller provided a battery already installed in the Rheostat (illuminated eye piece) in addition to a brand new, separately packaged spare battery. When I first opened the box, my initial impression was, "Wow!" The Mueller Eraticator has a distinct look of quality.

I turned all the adjustments and they worked nicely. Looking through the scope at targets setup 50 yards down range, the picture was bright and crisp on all power levels, especially after turning the objective lens down to 50.

So far, I'm very happy with this scope and can't wait to get it mounted and to the range to put it through its paces. I really like the Micro-Fine Dot Reticle.
Mike

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" - Frank Loesser