Author Topic: The first time drunk??  (Read 1023 times)

Offline 1911crazy

• Trade Count: (0)
The first time drunk??
« on: October 09, 2003, 05:34:44 PM »
Do you ever remember the first time you came home drunk??  When I first started drinking it was canadian club double shots with beer chasers. We were playing a bowling game and low man buys.  I have no idea how much i drank and when i got home I had trouble getting my key in the door ever have that problem??  THEN THE DOOR OPENS!!!!  Its my mom and holly cow the crap hits the you know what!!!  All I can remember her saying your drunk??  I said yup!!  and i can remember the rest I woke up in my bed.

One more for ya at my older brothers wedding me and my 3 brothers were all together  I started again with shots and beers when my brithers seen me drinking they would help me out by lining up the 7 on the rocks for me so by now I'm at the point of no return I'm wasted, by the end of the night I don't know how much i drank my mom says I drank more than a quart of segrams 7.  Well I didn't eat for 3 days after that you talk about under the weather it was quite a storm!!!!      BigBill

Now that my drinking days are over I learned one thing you can never drink the bar dry they have plenty of that stuff in the backroom!!!  God knows I tried my best!!

Offline DzrtRat

• Avid Poster
The first time drunk??
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2003, 06:02:36 PM »
Nope, can't remember my first drunk......I've always come home sober.

I know, lots of folks figure I'm missin' out on all kinds of fun (praying to the porcelain god and such), but I tell ya, some times I'm mean enough sober.

Offline m-g Willy

The first time drunk??
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2003, 03:17:23 PM »
I remember it well ,,,I think :? Anyway I thought I was holding my booze pretty good for a 15 year old --till I was hit in the back of the head :eek: --- by the parking lot :roll: --Willy