Author Topic: Wife going hunting today  (Read 465 times)

Offline Ultra25-06

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
  • Wish I was Hunting, getting closer. Spring bear.
Wife going hunting today
« on: October 19, 2009, 05:42:49 AM »
Just rambling, the wife is going out hunting today she has a elk tag, deer tag and wolf tag. She is taking her .308 m700 and my marlin .44 mag, which I havent even got to hunt with yet. I will be so jellous if she fills a tag with it. Her .308 was a birthday present I bought her a few years back when I introduced her to hunting. The first big game animal she harvested with her b-day gun was a black bear with a single shot at 165yards. She hit both lungs and the heart, it dropped like a bag of bricks. Like I said Im just talking out loud,whising I was there to join her. But Ill just hang out here in my jail cell sized room here in S.Korea. Any way I hope she does well and will post some pics is she gets anything.
What did you do today...for Freedom?
Today, at the front, he died...Today, what did you do? Next time you see a list of dead and wounded, ask yourself: "What have I done for freedom? What can I do tomorrow that will save the lives of men like this and help them win the war?"
Taken from WWII poster, still applies today.
USAF
Proud NRA member.

Offline Darrell Davis

Re: Wife going hunting today
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 12:44:59 PM »
Hey there Ultra,

Sounds like your wife must be located somewhere here in Ideeeeeeeehooo, considering all the tags she has available.

Hope she fills them all, especially the wolf tag!

Keep em coming!

CDOC
300 Winmag

Offline Ultra25-06

• Avid Poster
  • Wish I was Hunting, getting closer. Spring bear.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 09:18:49 PM »
Hey there Ultra,

Sounds like your wife must be located somewhere here in Ideeeeeeeehooo, considering all the tags she has available.

Hope she fills them all, especially the wolf tag!

Keep em coming!

CDOC

So do I, yes Idaho it is I love it.
What did you do today...for Freedom?
Today, at the front, he died...Today, what did you do? Next time you see a list of dead and wounded, ask yourself: "What have I done for freedom? What can I do tomorrow that will save the lives of men like this and help them win the war?"
Taken from WWII poster, still applies today.
USAF
Proud NRA member.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 01:24:02 AM »
Ultra:  You with the 2nd Infantry???