Author Topic: nikon cust. service  (Read 323 times)

Offline deerjackie

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
nikon cust. service
« on: November 09, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »
anyone had to deal with customer service in el segundo lately? good luck.will never happen again.new replacement is for sale when and if it is a scope if they can get it to my address.bad deal from the get go.
WHATS THAT SMELL?                                                                                                  USS FORRESTAL CV-59  1983-1987 r div ht2

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Re: nikon cust. service
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 01:16:15 PM »
My Nikons don't break I love them.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: nikon cust. service
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 01:19:58 PM »
If you search for it you'll find one post on here from a member who's new Nikon was bad and they refused to fix it under warranty for him. Leupold or Mueller either would have given him a new scope. I doubt I'll ever need Nikon customer service cuz I'll likely never own one.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!