Author Topic: I got checked Yesterday while hunting and hope they check me again !!!!  (Read 728 times)

Offline Catfish

• Trade Count: (0)
We where get ste up to run the bottoms yesterday when I got check by 2 wardens. Definately not like the old days. I would have taken eather one of them home with me. Both were very pretty young ladies. So far that has been the high point of my deer season.  ;)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Re: I got checked Yesterday while hunting and hope they check me again !!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 12:19:31 PM »
I've been searched 3 times in 10 minutes.  It sucked.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline stimpylu32

• Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 01:24:57 PM »
Last one to check me was a big ugly fellow , that desided that his watch was more correct than my Cell Phone time = $25 fine for hunting early , by 3 min , what an aXX .

And they wonder why hunters give them a bad rap most of the time . The same one that let a deer suffer all night after being clipped by a train , just because the next morning was the begining of gun season and someone would be along to finish it off .  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 02:58:37 PM »

I saw you before you changed your avatar Swampy and you look guilty. They were profiling, and you fit the poacher, hard core criminal type profile. When they saw that big orange afro, huge shoes and big red nose, they knew you were up to somethin. ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline bambambam

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 06:29:45 AM »

I saw you before you changed your avatar Swampy and you look guilty. They were profiling, and you fit the poacher, hard core criminal type profile. When they saw that big orange afro, huge shoes and big red nose, they knew you were up to somethin. ;D

HAHAHAHA!!!!  Now that is funny I don't care who you are!