Author Topic: sp101 for knight vision or accura  (Read 865 times)

Offline punkin pie

• Trade Count: (0)
sp101 for knight vision or accura
« on: December 03, 2009, 02:38:56 PM »
i have a sp101 357 magnum i've had about 6 months, its still unfired in the case and i'm wanting to get into muzzleloading. i took it to my local shop and they had a new cva accura and a new knight vision, the owner said he would trade the accura and $50.00 cash or $75.00 trade for my sp, he said he would trade the vision and $75.00 cash or $100 trade for my sp. how good of a deal is this?, i don't know about muzzleloaders very much. the cva is blue and made in spain, the knight is blue and made in USA, the owner says he has a new stainless accura in storage if i want it, the trade would be the ss accura and $25.00 in trade. is this a good trade?,and are these good guns? should i look for other brands? thank you for any help you can give

Offline kshock

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: sp101 for knight vision or accura
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 07:32:03 AM »
I hope that you are saying the dealer is willing to give you cash and the ML in exchange for the sp101. I do not know about the CVA, but I have a Knight Vision and I love it.  Keep in mind that Knight no longer makes rifles but they supposedly still make accessories and parts for repair. In my opinion, your sp101 is worth more than the ML rifles you mentioned. Go on Gunbroker.com and compare prices of the three guns (make sure you note what buyers are actually bidding on the guns, not what some people are asking for their gun but have no bidders).

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
Re: sp101 for knight vision or accura
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 06:17:10 PM »
i have a sp101 357 magnum i've had about 6 months, its still unfired in the case and i'm wanting to get into muzzleloading. i took it to my local shop and they had a new cva accura and a new knight vision, the owner said he would trade the accura and $50.00 cash or $75.00 trade for my sp, he said he would trade the vision and $75.00 cash or $100 trade for my sp. how good of a deal is this?, i don't know about muzzleloaders very much. the cva is blue and made in spain, the knight is blue and made in USA, the owner says he has a new stainless accura in storage if i want it, the trade would be the ss accura and $25.00 in trade. is this a good trade?,and are these good guns? should i look for other brands? thank you for any help you can give
You can buy a blue Knight vision from SG for $200. Is it a good deal? You do the math, if I remember correctly, the Ruger SP101 is around $350 (or was when I last owned one).   
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.