Author Topic: Price changes in 2010  (Read 456 times)

Offline gr8fuldoug

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (3)
    • Camera Land
Price changes in 2010
« on: January 05, 2010, 12:55:52 AM »
Price changes in 2010

Historically each January brings new price books from each manufacturer. If they are not here by January 1st they are waiting at each companies booth at SHOT in mid January.
This year there were some differences....

Vortex lowered the price on their Viper series of Riflescopes as well as their Fury line of Binoculars. Vortex has also already announced a line of Tactical Viper PST Series Riflescopes as well as Recon Spotters and Binoculars.

Zeiss lowered the price of their  Conquest 3-9x40 #20 Z-Plex to $399.99.

Leica lowered the prices on their top of the line Ultravid HD series of binoculars. Their generous rebate program has ended on the Geovids, however, we want to show our appreciation to the members here so we have decided to give an extra $300.00 off on the  Geovid 8x42 #40028 & $250.00 on the  Geovid 15x56 #40034. Just mention this forum when you order to get that extra discount. This makes the price $1499.99 on the Geovid 8x42 #40028 & $1749.99 on the  Geovid 15x56 #40034.

Pentax has allowed us to offer the  Gameseeker Essentials Outfit for only $134.99. This great outfit includes the Gameseeker DCF 10x42 Binocular and their 4-12x40 Gameseeker Riflescope. There are also 10 different Pentax Gameseeker Riflescopes to choose from under $100.00.

Minox has announced a very exciting line of Riflescopes that are feature rich and priced to make waves in the market place.

There are still some availability of the  Swarovski ATS & STS series of Spotting Scopes at exceptional prices.

2010 is off to a great start and I am sure there will be many exciting new products unveiled @ SHOT. Stay tuned for an exciting year in Sports Optics.
Our pleasure to answer any questions related to Sport Optics, Cameras and Tripods.
Please feel free to reach out to us.
Doug
Camera Land
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Price changes in 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 03:55:43 AM »
Uncle Sam told me the cost of living had not increased so I wasn't getting a raise for 2010. Someone should tell the government that everyone is increasing prices. I Just hope when the price increases come in this year they aren't as bad as my health insurance increased.

But the cost of living isn't up otherwise my pension check would have increased right?  ;D

At least you're able to offer us some lower prices Doug and that's good. Who knows 2010 might be better than 2009.  :o

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline gr8fuldoug

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (3)
    • Camera Land
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 04:00:22 AM »
We are trying our best to find deals with the mfgs. Besides the ones above we recently offered the Minoc 8x42 Arctic Hunters @ $149.99 reduced from $319.99, we still have a few of the Leica CRF-900's for $429.99, some of the show sample Minox MD50 Spotting Scopes @ $249.99 in both straight and angled. There are still great values to obtain. Always feel free to call us to see what we can do for you & remember to mention this forum when you call. It pays to be a member  :)
Our pleasure to answer any questions related to Sport Optics, Cameras and Tripods.
Please feel free to reach out to us.
Doug
Camera Land
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Offline Zachary

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 12:11:30 PM »
Uncle Sam told me the cost of living had not increased so I wasn't getting a raise for 2010. Someone should tell the government that everyone is increasing prices. I Just hope when the price increases come in this year they aren't as bad as my health insurance increased.

But the cost of living isn't up otherwise my pension check would have increased right?  ;D

At least you're able to offer us some lower prices Doug and that's good. Who knows 2010 might be better than 2009.  :o

Well, give it to our wonderful President Obama to give out tons of bail out money to large banks and corporations, but not give any increase to the little people that need it most.  I still shake my head at all the things he is doing...and not doing.

That said, I am never less than surprised whenever I see the price of ammo, guns, scopes, etc. go up.  This time, I honestly am surprised that the prices on some optics are going down....and that makes me pleasantly surprised.

Zachary