Author Topic: CVA apex?  (Read 886 times)

Offline huntnut

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
CVA apex?
« on: January 15, 2010, 05:19:39 AM »
Why can I not find any info on the Apex? I went to there site and got there info but have not heard anything from anyone else. I can't even find the gun or barrels. Gun Broker.com doent even have any.
AIM SMALL MISS SMALL 1 SHOT 1 KILL

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: CVA apex?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 06:23:51 AM »
There's a detailed report on a ML Apex by Underclocked on page two, Bud's has em in stock.

Tim

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=apex&x=23&y=13
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline randy_68

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Avid Poster
Re: CVA apex?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 08:12:36 AM »
I bought the first one around me locally back in Sept. It is the .50 ML and it is the best muzzeloader I have ever shot, and I have owned a bunch. The trigger is awesome right out of the box and it is a breeze to clean. The breech plug comes out with finger pressure just like they claim( I had 50 shots on mine before I removed it). It took me a little bit to find the right load but I ended up using 2 triple seven pellets(100 gr) and the T/C yellow shockwaves. It puts them right in an inch or less at 100 yards no problem. Unfortuneatly I didn't have a deer in the crosshairs to try it out on this past season. There is always next year. I topped it with a Bushnell DOA250.
 The same gun shop I bought this at has a .243 and a 30-06 barrel in stock, but they are pricey at $325.00 ea. I may pick one up later if I have they extra cash.
NRA Life Member since 1976