Author Topic: trouble with tasco target 10-40 50mm scope how can i get it fixed  (Read 442 times)

Offline kevin oh

• Trade Count: (0)
i was wondering if anyone that has one of these had ever had trouble with theres.i bought a brand new one and i put it on my .22 rifle it broke before i got it sighted in.the elevation knob is messed up and you look through the scope and it looks like the lense inside it is cracked.it has been in the closet for the last 4 years i figured it will take too much to fix it.i allways had fairly good like with the tasco 60 dollar scopes.but this is the biggest 150 piece of junk i ever bought.does anyone no what is wrong with it and how to fix it?

Offline tgun6542

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Avid Poster
Re: trouble with tasco target 10-40 50mm scope how can i get it fixed
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 09:09:19 AM »
I've never had any dealing with Tasco personally. Had a friend that sent one back. Said he got great service. Look up the Tasco website and it will probally have the customer service number that you can call. they will give you instructions on what to do. I sent a Pentax back a month or so ago and they sent me back a brand new one. Hope this helps.  T
a good ole redneck is hard to find

Offline 1marty

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 03:36:06 PM »
I had a tasco 15 years back.  It was the biggest piece of junk I ever bought. I gave it to a friend who through it in the garbage after 6 months. The thing never held zero no matter which rifle I mounted it on.

Offline Brithunter

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 11:02:07 PM »
I had a tasco 15 years back.  It was the biggest piece of junk I ever bought. I gave it to a friend who through it in the garbage after 6 months. The thing never held zero no matter which rifle I mounted it on.

Your point is?

How exactly is this helping the OP?

::)