Author Topic: Hornady bullets found  (Read 361 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Hornady bullets found
« on: March 01, 2010, 09:20:57 AM »
Well the local reloading store , at least the one i visited had a supply of Hornady bullets in stock . First XTP's I have found in a long while . Maybe things are getting better? They also had brass , primers and powder . I got some to load 357 but they has some in most cal. Cost of loaded ammo was still high - Remington 357 mag 125 JHP $53.00 a box of 50 .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline sk330lc

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (55)
Re: Hornady bullets found
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 02:02:07 PM »
Cost of loaded ammo was still high - Remington 357 mag 125 JHP $53.00 a box of 50 .

WHAT?    Are they NUTZ?    Thats just wrong!!!    Thats why I reload everything !
Be True to What You Hunt!!!!!
SUPPORT THE GBO SERVER
http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,191112.0/topicseen.html

Offline necchi

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (40)
Re: Hornady bullets found
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 06:54:21 PM »
 Just had that talk with a feller at cabelas this week end. He was looking at 223 ammo,, a clerk happend along and said they just got a shipment, and this was the most they had in a long time, he decided to hold off a bit and wait for prices to come down! Ain't gonna happen!
 The day's of Henry Ford building an inexpensive car so everyone can afford one are gone! Even if raw matrial costs come down, their not going to lower prices.
I meet guy's that are new to reloading almost every week.
Yes, components are becoming more available, the hording is nearing it's peak, but the cost's I'm afraid are here to stay. For those of us that are new, it's still cheaper than factory ammo.
found elsewhere