Author Topic: This is the weekend for Lima  (Read 696 times)

Offline Catfish

• Trade Count: (0)
This is the weekend for Lima
« on: March 02, 2010, 04:35:51 AM »
Don`t forget Lima this weenend. If you catch me I`ll buy the coffie. I`m the old guy with with fairly long hair and beard, both mostly grey. I`ll have my back pack and a black NRA hat with my membership badge on it. See ya there. And if you happen to have some .35 Whelen dies or brass you don`t need, bring it, I`m looking for some.

Offline Catfish

Re: This is the weekend for Lima
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 12:27:41 AM »
We will be leaveing in about 1/2 hr. so you better get cracking. If your not there by 9:30 I`ll have all the bargins bought.

Offline stimpylu32

• Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 02:03:45 PM »
We will be leaveing in about 1/2 hr. so you better get cracking. If your not there by 9:30 I`ll have all the bargins bought.

Boy you must have grabbed all the good stuff , all I was able to come away with was a pound of Bullseye , 100 - 44 mag case's and some bore cleaner .  :D :D

It was sure packed today , all one could do to walk from one building to another .

stimpy

PS -- You still owe me Coffee !  ;D  ::)  8)
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline Catfish

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 03:03:31 AM »
Yea, you seen how I headed out when I saw you comming.  ;) You got to be faster than that to get a coffie off me.  ;D Try again next month, but you`ll have to get there eailer we left at 10:30, just when it was starting to get real crowded.