Author Topic: Carriage plans arrived, Overwhelmed  (Read 1975 times)

Offline cjensen

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Carriage plans arrived, Overwhelmed
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2010, 01:41:34 PM »
Cjensen,
I think you've arrived at the right conclusion to not get your woolies in a bunch, :D but my two posts about the N-SSA had nothing to do with neither making suggestions nor recommendations concerning your build, to the contrary, they were soley meant to satisfy my own curiosity about N-SSA rules.

I apologize for highjacking your highjacked thread.  ;D
My goal in life is to have a carbon footprint the size of Al Gore's. I can be living the good life and know I am not causing global warming. Make Al your carbon standard.

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2010, 05:08:01 PM »
Well, alrighty then, since you're being so gracious about the whole thing, it would be ill-mannered of me not to accept your apology.
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline RocklockI

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Morko and Me
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2010, 07:13:11 PM »
Correct Dan.......post them and be damned..........too many people missing out on help , somebody on here will have come across the same problem, and found a solution.No reason not to show really...unless you're a sneaky Colorado Muskrat who wants to produce a fancy bronze barrel out of a hat.. or you're bashfull..............or it's a secret.

Termite , he who lives in glass houses should not cast stones . Casualy or otherwise .
"I've seen too much not to stay in touch , With a world full of love and luck, I got a big suspicion 'bout ammunition I never forget to duck" J.B.

Offline BoomLover

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2010, 10:02:10 PM »
I'd think to stay on topic, I would rephrase that to "should not cast cannonballs" LOL
"Beware the Enemy With-in, for these are perilous times! Those who promise to protect and defend our Constitution, but do neither, should be evicted from public office in disgrace!

Offline little seacoast

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • A Real Regular
  • Let them get just a little closer...
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2010, 03:12:16 PM »
Well really nothing to hide, several of the  pictures are posted with the thread "Field Carriage Progress" a month or so back. Like CJ I decided that every last detail simply wasn't important to me, but there are still a few little items to add as the whim takes me. Rub plates, implement hooks, .....  Regards, LS
CJensen I apologize in advance for the hijack!

America has no native criminal class except Congress.   Sam Clemens