Author Topic: Casper Cannon Shoot 2010  (Read 550 times)

Offline daninwyoming

• Trade Count: (0)
Casper Cannon Shoot 2010
« on: April 02, 2010, 01:45:02 PM »
Dear Cannoneers,   

The information for the Casper Cannon Shoot 2010 is now posted on hatchergun.com. If you were at the 2009 shoot you will be interested in the many new pictures recently posted of that shoot. As I went through all the pictures I noticed the genuine quality of every piece on the line. Thank all of you for building such nice equipment, coming to and supporting the shoot, and keeping the shoot as safe as possible. Thank You. If you see any corrections to information posted please let me know and we will get it corrected.
     It is now time to start registering for the 2010 shoot. Please get you registration in before June 1,2010. Thanks

Dan  McClenahan

Offline KABAR2

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Casper Cannon Shoot 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 02:02:27 PM »
Being out west it's a bit far to get to for me but a link might help some other folks out.....
Mr president I do not cling to either my gun or my Bible.... my gun is holstered on my side so I may carry my Bible and quote from it!

Sed tamen sal petrae LURO VOPO CAN UTRIET sulphuris; et sic facies tonituum et coruscationem si scias artficium

Offline Ex 49'er

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
Re: Casper Cannon Shoot 2010
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 05:09:06 PM »
Here is the link for the 2009 Casper Cannon Shoot: http://www.hatchergun.com/blkpwdrcannon.htm
When you're walking on eggs; don't hop!!