Author Topic: H&K USC  (Read 718 times)

Offline bdj39501

• Trade Count: (0)
H&K USC
« on: November 16, 2003, 12:46:22 PM »
Hello guys!

I'm kinda new the this forum but I do have a question for you people out there that are H&K junkies!  

Just how good is the USC?  What kind of accuarcy can be done with it?
Would it be worth investing in?
I'm a collector of many different things.  Some of which is military items. Japanese Swords and Tantos. I'm a gun nut! lol.

Offline DEPUTY

• A Real Regular
    • http://MGOUC.COM
H&K USC
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 01:34:22 PM »
usc is a great 7 pound handgun!  nice play toy  10 nd in your carbine or 10 rnds in your handgun go figure now if you like to spend money get the conversion done to allow grease gun mags, accuray has been good in the ones i have tried  limit to 50yds ( i would never use a pistol caliber carbine as a serious fighting tool/defensive tool) it will work yes but it is still a hand gun with optics i was keeping 6-8 inch groups with a friends gun! good luck.

Offline bdj39501

H&K USC
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 04:09:36 PM »
Thanks for the info!  

This is a really great forum!  Any suggestions on what type of optic to get?

I am probably going for a red dot.  Someone told me buy the one with thhe widest dot!  Any help on that?

Heh, I know I'm probably pressing my luck but another qestion.

Is there an H&K G36 on the civilian market or something close to it?
I'm a collector of many different things.  Some of which is military items. Japanese Swords and Tantos. I'm a gun nut! lol.

Offline DEPUTY

• A Real Regular
    • http://MGOUC.COM
H&K USC
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2003, 06:04:59 PM »
the sl-8 which will no longer be brought into the us, it aslsohas a conversion out for it to become a g-36 look alike using ar -15 mags

Offline Garthag

My USC
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 08:07:27 AM »
I have the folding stock/M3 mag conversion kit, and I really like it.  Including the kits, a couple of hundred dollars more than a semi-only Thompson.  When I got my mags, they were $10. apiece (compared to $45. for the HK 10-rounders).
  EOTech M552 holosight on mine, which is NOT in line with the iron (plastic?) sights, and pretty high above the barrel.
  Accuracy- just like all my guns, more accurate than I am capable of right now.  Essentially has a free-float barrel, but the receiver is polymer so you can flex it if you wanted to, although you wouldn't be able to while you were shooting it.
  Reliability- I only put a few hundred rounds through it before the conversion kit went on it 2 years ago, and upgraded the conversion to a folding stock this past year after the AWB sunset.  With the M3 mags, never had any problems, but I miss the bolt-open after last shot feature.
  It also seems to attract a lot of stares at the range.  Everyone who has shot it liked it.