Author Topic: cross breed holsters?  (Read 888 times)

Offline bigleo18

• Trade Count: (0)
cross breed holsters?
« on: May 05, 2010, 06:37:50 PM »
how good are they I am a big man 66 400 and work every day and ride looking for a good in the pants holster that will not collapes shut when the gun is out and i would like to be cofortable when on I use a serpa  on a paddle or belt now thank you all for your help.

Offline chg

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: cross breed holsters?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 03:16:16 AM »
I have one and use it regularly.  It's comfortable and secure.  Hides very well.  I bought many holsters for my carry gun and this one is the last - it works well.  It will not compete with an El Paso Saddlery hand carved holster for beauty (about as ugly as a mud fence) but it is functionable.  Adjusts for fit and can be worked for the amount of retention desired.

Offline John R.

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 02:08:00 PM »
I have one for my Xd 45, it works great, very comfortable and will not close when the gun is out.

Offline hornady

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 05:50:33 AM »
I got one for my Glock 22 liked it so much I ordered another for my Sig 220. Two of my brothers bought them, With the Glock you forget you are carrying, Its by far the best Holster I ever bought for comfort, and I have a filing cabinet full of rejects. They are not pretty but a great holster.   

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 11:00:40 AM »
I have one for my XD also. As others have said its ugly, but very comfortable and functionable. If you don't care what it looks like, I'm sure you will be happy with it.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Lives2hunt

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 05:16:13 AM »
I have one and love the fit and it does a great job concealing my Walther PPS. What I don't like about it is that it does take a little effort to get it positioned on my pants but that is a small price to pay. 

For my Glock 30 I have a custom holster which cost 1/2 what my Crossbreed Super tuck cost and works just as well. He advertises on Glock Talk in the section Holsters & related items and goes by the user name kwart. His thread is Custom Made Holsters!

Anyway if I ever need another concealed holster I'll be ordering from him again, really a great bargain in my opinion.   
Will hunt for food.

Offline Preacherman

• Trade Count: (31)
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 05:03:21 PM »
I don't have a crossbreed but I do have a Kolster same thing half the prices same warranty they call theirs a fullmoon.Very comfortable.Even in hot weather can wear your shirt tucked in.
Preacherman
Acts10:13