Author Topic: Need Help - "No Input Signal"  (Read 667 times)

Offline XxLT250RxX

• Trade Count: (0)
Need Help - "No Input Signal"
« on: May 27, 2010, 05:54:43 PM »
My desk to computer started giving me "no input signal" when it boots up.  Works fine in "Safe Mode".  Tried connecting another monitor to it and it works fine also.  Does not have to be in safe mode with this monitor.  Connected the original monitor to a laptop and it works fine too.  They just won't work together.  ????

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: Need Help - "No Input Signal"
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 06:26:00 PM »
Try this....turn the monitor power switch off and back on, I have to do that on a Samsung monitor when I switch from analog to digital or vice versa on different PCs I repair, if switching from analog to analog or digital to digital it's not a problem, it's like the monitor gets confused!!  ::)

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline XxLT250RxX

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 07:13:58 PM »
Thanks Quickdtoo

I tried turning it off an on and t did not work.  I tried turning it off and unplugging it and then back on and it did not work.  Then I tried turning it off and disconnecting the signal cable.  I turned it back on and then connected the cable and it came on!!!!  I don't know what that did but it worked.  I think you were on to something about it being confused.  I know it was not a loose signal cable as I have had it in safe mode at least two dozen times today.

Offline Soot

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 05:46:31 AM »
Try updating your video driver.